Me vs. The Weekend

Options
Good Morning everyone and HAPPY MONDAY!! :)
Well, normally the weekend is an EXTREMELY hard time for me to stay with my eating plan....and for some reason having 2 days off from work, makes my mind think OH WHO CARES if you consume endless calories and just eat eat eat.....
Well not THIS weekend....I am proud ot say I am starting my Monday feeling GREAT about my weekend food choices, and am empowered to make this week FABULOUS!

I hope you all found success in this weekend...and if not, find success TODAY and remember how good it will feel when this week comes to an end and you can smile, knowing you stuck to the plan!

If theres one thing I've taken away from past 'bad weekends' is that the sooner you can LET GO of any guilt you may have, the sooner you can begin A FRESH start within yourself.

So if you find yourself sitting there, regretting the choices you've made, wishing you could have a 'do-over'....take a DEEEEP breath, put a smile on your face, and remember that YOU have the ability to make today a GREAT day...YOU have the ability to make today a day you're proud of...YOU have the ability to REACH YOUR GOALS!!

Have a great start to your week everyone!! Stay positive, stay empowered...you're SOOO worth it! :)

Toodles!

Replies

• traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job conquering your weekend struggles. I too experience the same problem...... i am still a weekend work in progress, but doing much better.

Excited for a new start of the week.

GrEAT JOB and WISE words :)
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    @ tracey . . . a weekend work in progress is a great way to describe it. I am finding that with the better weather hubby wants to grill at home rather than eat out. Great opportunity for me to improve my weekends!