NSV: 30DS - Power outage

kstoll
kstoll Posts: 10
edited September 25 in Success Stories
This is kind of a silly NSV but I thought it was pretty cool and it gave me a confidence boost that I needed.

So yesterday was a great day where I learned that this time I am going to stick with my plan and not let this be another fad. I invited my sister up to my house to try 30DS with me since she was interested in seeing what it was about before starting it. It was day 8 of level 1 for me so I was finding it to be much easier than day one but I kept telling my sister I felt like she did on day 1.
My sister and I had just finished circuit 1 and were starting circuit 2 and the power went out. Normally I would have quit right there and said oh well but I didn't. My loving hubby was our timer and would give us updates on how many seconds were left and I was able to remember the order of the rest of the excersises and finish them so my sister could see what level 1 was all about.

So as I said it is a silly NSV but I was super pumped that I didn't give up and I was able to complete my workout!!!!

Replies

• Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Great job continuing!!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Awww thats sooo cool! Well done hunny!! :)) xxx
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Lovely story! That's commitment.
  • mlnkitty
    mlnkitty Posts: 6
    It was fun I and I know i am glad she continued it with me and pushed me through to the end. I have a great supportive sister and i don't know what i would do with out her somedays! Thanks for the Great work out sis
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!