P to BS peeps.... found us something fun to do- ok copied it

Options
Ok I copied the coolest thing off a woman from the UK, I want to do it with us! She named it the 5 min dance off. Ok so I think we should do this, to shake off the snow and welcome spring and kick our week 4 off to a great start. (ok it started last Wed, but you know what I mean!) lol anyway.. turn on your radio, Ipod, or anything you listen to music to and just dance, dance for 5 mins. Then come back here and post your song! lol.. then we can see who everyone is boogying to!

Replies

• knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Drop it Low by Ester Dean and Low by Flo Rida
  • bjam1234
    bjam1234 Posts: 75
    Options
    well that was more fun than it should have been lol - Belly Dancer by Akon followed by Love Dont Let Me Go by David Guetta :D
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Ah! This sounds like so much fun! Went dancing with friends this weekend and have been in the dancing mood ever since. Will post back with songs! :)
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    I can't wait to do this at lunch. I don't think it would be appropriate to do it right now with my class of high school juniors. I'll post back when I return.
  • beelouise5
    Options
    love it!!! five minutes gave me two songs: stay together for the kids (blink 182), and seventy times seven (brand new). only one picture frame was broken in this five minutes of pain and glory :)
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    I can't wait to do this at lunch. I don't think it would be appropriate to do it right now with my class of high school juniors. I'll post back when I return.

awww come on! LOL.. jk I get that.. the only silly fun I get is when I sub for Kindergarten and we dance around to music!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    love it!!! five minutes gave me two songs: stay together for the kids (blink 182), and seventy times seven (brand new). only one picture frame was broken in this five minutes of pain and glory :)

lol one one picture frame! Nice!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I danced this afternoon with Abigail (my 2yr old) to some song on Dancing with the Stars. It was an older song (90s pop) but lots of fun - and not sure if it was 5mins. Abigail loves dressing up like a princess and dancing when the stars are also dancing. :)