bad bad baaaaaad

Options
I've been doing really well but this weekend was baaaaad. Friday night me and the boyfriend went to our favorite wing place and i ate one wing more than usual and all my french fries. then we met a couple after and i had like 4-5 beers. awesome. THEN saturday i went out to lunch with my friend for mexican. yup and then dinner me and the boyfriend went to a burger place. waaaaaahh so needless to say i feel fat and feel like i gained my weight back. Did i mention that i only went to the gym twice last week too.
Well yesterday was a better day and i went to the gym. I hope i just didnt do tooo much damage over the weekend :(

Replies

• ashandbensmom
    Options
    My advice to you, STAY OFF THE SCALE TODAY! It will only discourage you. Give yourself a few days to calm down the water and sodium weight. Get right back on track. Everyone deserves a day ( or two) off here and there.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Really not a big deal! Get back to your "good" plan and stay off the scale for a week. It's not something you are doing everyday so enjoy the memories of fun while you are hitting the gym.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Sounds a lot like my weekend...........I was so bad this weekend I forgot to log in on Saturday and lost my 88 day log is streak. :blushing:
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    I agree... don't be so hard on yourself. Just forget about it and today is a new day :heart:
  • woodsk1
    woodsk1 Posts: 29
    Options
    we all fall- Just get back on plan, asn the previosu poster said-- Dont get on the scale today!
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Options
    i hear ya girl...i had a baaaaad day yesterday...i chalked it up to a 'cheat' day where i just wasnt going to track my dinner...but stay on track (that makes sense rite! hahaha!)...anyways...it turned into MEGA dessert after dinner and needless to say i got back on the scale this am 8-| .... buttt...look at all the weight you have lost! just hit it hard this week and get on the scale friday! we all have bad days!
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I know it's probably justy in my head but i feel like i look like a gained weight lol. back to it this week. Thanks guys :)
  • loro1971
    loro1971 Posts: 135
    Options
    THAT WAS THEN... THIS IS NOW!!! REMEMBER THIS FEELING OF REGRET AND DISAPPOINTMENT THAT YOU DID IT... AND THAT YOU DONT WANNA DO IT. AGAIN.. CONSIDER ALL THOSE THINGS "OUTTA YOUR SYSTEM "..... NOW BUST BUTT THIS WEEK AND DO GREAT!
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me but since last Thursday. It was me and my boyfriends one year anniversary so we went to a chinese buffet. The day before that we went to burger king. Then on Saturday we went to Princeton and I had a pasta dish out. Friday night I was drunk and ate a fat sandwich. And then at Princeton we bought basil flavored olive oil and kept dipping bread in it for the rest of the weekend. AHHHHHH starting fresh this morning.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me but since last Thursday. It was me and my boyfriends one year anniversary so we went to a chinese buffet. The day before that we went to burger king. Then on Saturday we went to Princeton and I had a pasta dish out. Friday night I was drunk and ate a fat sandwich. And then at Princeton we bought basil flavored olive oil and kept dipping bread in it for the rest of the weekend. AHHHHHH starting fresh this morning.

drunk eating is so dangerous lol. when im drunk im like ehhh i dont careee feeeeed me!
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    It sounds like the worst decision you made was going to burger place. The other activities sound like part of life that can't be cut out completely. I try and fit those nights out as cheat days every now and then. Just becasue we are trying to lose weight doesn`t mean we have to stop having fun all together.

Wings and beer, sounds lie a blast (oncce in a while), hope you had fun. Now hit the treadmill!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Must have been the weekend for it, but today is a new day. I know sometimes I shouldn't, but I weigh myself daily. This weekend completely wiped out my 5 pound loss according to the scale. But today is a new day, I'm back to walking again, drinking water more, etc. Hopefully this week will wipe out the gain.....and if not, I still weigh almost 60 pounds less than I did five years ago. Think we have to have the flexibility to mess up and get back on track, or this becomes a DIEt, not a LIFEstyle change.
    Just my two cents. :wink:
    Kaye