Those who are aiming to lose the last 15 lbs

Options
For people who are stuck at the last 15 lbs . It's getting frustrating now , the weight isn't coming off like it used to , 3/4th of the work is already done and now it's more towards toning and maintaining. How long do you think it will take to lose the last 15 lbs?

Replies

• latingiggles
    Options
    I was just wondering the same thing!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Once you are so close to a healthy weight you can count on losing maybe .5 a week.
  • jasonroeser
    jasonroeser Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah its tough, adding a little more exercise each week will help. You should have more energy now, good luck!
  • Bubba1909
    Bubba1909 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just stay focused.....keep doing what you've been doing, and the lbs.'s will continue to fall.
  • juicygirl
    Options
    I started the HCG diet. I only planned to lose 7 pounds but 15 will not hurt me either. I'm on day 3 and I already lost 2. Sounds drastic but I actually feel satisfied. Strangest thing ever.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It'll take a while, and we have to be diligent about what we eat and how we exercise. Don't overdo the exercise and burn out your body, but don't underdo it because then you can't build those muscles. It will be slower, but you can do it! Don't lose heart!
  • Belsatzar
    Options
    excuse me, but i find your signature rather disturbing.
    eating and enjoying food is also really important to keep a psychological equilibrium IMHO...
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Oh God, I am feeling like that too! I'm measuring so I KNOW I'm getting more toned....but a bit of support from the scales wouldn't hurt now, would it?!
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    eating and enjoying food is also really important to keep a psychological equilibrium IMHO...

Oh relax.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Personally, I LOVE her signature!!! It's especially helpful when you are tempted to eat a whole gallon of ice cream or a whole pie! lol. I'm sure she enjoys things in moderation, but it is a very motivating quote....IMHO. :)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options

Lol I have enjoyed food for most of my life. I rather lived to eat :) But yes i'd prolly should change skinny to healthy since i don't promote ana myself ? but then i mightn't because my perspective of skinny is different :)
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options

Personally, I LOVE her signature!!! It's especially helpful when you are tempted to eat a whole gallon of ice cream or a whole pie! lol. I'm sure she enjoys things in moderation, but it is a very motivating quote....IMHO. :)

Oh yes i do .. Moderation is the key. I have tasted some realllllyyy good food but trust me nothing tastes better than fitting into smaller clothes , being able to look gorgeous and be healthy. Nothing even comes close !
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Its so hard when you get close to goal. I'm 4 lbs away and its taken me since November to lose the last 30. Sometimes its hard to stay focused and there's no miracle plan, just have to stick with your plan and be realistic. It will take longer, maybe a little more effort/sacrifice but it will happen if you want it.

And regarding your signature... everyone has their own motivation. Personally I eat a lot and that's one reason I exercise a lot. But that's what works for me. Just do what ya gotta do to stay in the game!