Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    How do you get your legs thinner?!?!?! :devil:
  • FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    I have been running for about 2 weeks now and noticed that my legs are thinner and more toned. Any type of cardio will help to burn off fat, exposing the muscle, making your legs look more toned and thinner
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    You can't spot-reduce. As you do cardio you'll lose fat all over your body and if your legs are your "problem area" then you'll see that they are the last to trim down.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    running long distance is working slowly for me
  • tilly6277
    tilly6277 Posts: 202
    Options
    Walk, walk, walk. I have worked up to 2 miles a day (more miles to come!) and I have noticed thinner legs. :happy: My husband has too! :love:
  • tyeshaljohnson
    Options
    I have done, walking/running and also a little weight training, calf raises with weights I don't know why but it is something about incorpating weight lifting and cardio together has made my whole body look slimmer, it was like when I started weight traing with cardio, it was like i gained weight but my skinny friend @ work told me to keep doing it and I will see the results and she was right so you might want to try weight incorporated with the cardio and see it that works.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    This is my opinion, but I much prefer legs with muscle definition then just straight. I would rather see a girl with slightly large thighs that are toned and strong, and nice grapefruit calves then a girl with really thin thighs and no definition in the lower legs. I.E. I prefer Venus Williams over Kate moss any day.:happy:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    This is my opinion, but I much prefer legs with muscle definition then just straight. I would rather see a girl with slightly large thighs that are toned and strong, and nice grapefruit calves then a girl with really thin thighs and no definition in the lower legs. I.E. I prefer Venus Williams over Kate moss any day.:happy:

Thank you for giving me some confidence :)
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    If you would like to tone your legs do walking lunges or just regular lunges. This will tone your quads, hams and glutes. If you want to throw in your calves, when you come up from the lunge go up on the ball of your foot (tippy toe) and stretch your calf. Your legs will be very sexy by the end of the summer. Woo Hoo.:drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    My legs, from mid-thigh down, are already skinny.

Lack of muscle tone - I'm aiming to make mine BIGGER, and my butt SMALLER.
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    "Thinness" has a lot it is your body type-as long as legs are toned they will look good. A toned body-regardless of size-always looks great. Think Beyonce-girl has body and she looks hella good.

I use to hate myself, because I thought my legs were so large and ugly. I would get so frustrated, because diet and exercise never made them (or my booty) noticeable smaller. Take this from a girl who has NEVER had "thin" thighs...re-define what looks good to what looks great on you!

:smile: Gina