Very Nice
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm here too - been crazy busy at work!

Back on track now :smile:
  • melissahann2010
    Options
    Great! working hard, id like to beat my goal of 10 pounds :)
  • powers224
    Options
    Count me in for this...keep up the great work everyone...you are all winners!!!

feel free to add me..i need help!!
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    oh i want in ... i do i do i do !!! i just forget how to get on this stuff since im on my phone ... but i want in ...
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    i wanna beat my goal too !!!!
  • 4Calix
    4Calix Posts: 38
    Options
    Well after a horrible weekend I definitely need this!!! Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I shall make it a good one :)
    Hope everyone has a fantastic day and a great start to reaching your goal whatever it may be <3
    :flowerforyou:
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm here too - been crazy busy at work!

Back on track now :smile:

What about my chee burger? are not you in FLA?
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    New week!!!! I did awful over the weekend- my sister had her baby shower and lets just say there wasn't a lot of healthy choices to make, but today starts a new week- I will lose 10lbs in April. Making good choices today at least.
  • lfritze
    lfritze Posts: 5
    Options
    Can I join? Are we losing 10 pounds in the month of April? That was actually my goal. I've lost 19 pounds since January and can't seem to get much more off. I've been doing the 30 day shred religiously... getting frustrated but not willing to give up!!!
  • parrislisa
    Options
    I am so determined to do this !!
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    New week!!!! I did awful over the weekend- my sister had her baby shower and lets just say there wasn't a lot of healthy choices to make, but today starts a new week- I will lose 10lbs in April. Making good choices today at least.

Great Attitude we cannot change what happened yesterday only today. Get up dust your self off and start anew each day. you got this LET'S GO we got this.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    Great! working hard, id like to beat my goal of 10 pounds :)

I believe that if you give everything you got during your work out and watch your calories, and at the end of the day you can look at yourself in the mirror and say I gave it my all today. you can achieve your goal of over 10lbs.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing with their water and jumping jacks!
  • 4Calix
    4Calix Posts: 38
    Options
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing with their water and jumping jacks!

Haha I got in some jumping jacks today :) I think I was able to get a little over a minute and then my legs were burning and jello so I couldn't go any longer LMAO a minute! Water I am doing good so far.
  • irishbelle345
    Options
    jumping jacks???? i missed this memo somewhere :( fill me in please. i ont he water thing ive been doing much better i have bubba to help me ( bubba is a 34oz cup i carry everywhere ) it used to be a mc. donalds sweet tea...attatched to my hand.. i have given that up and now have bubba) i tell myself i cant have my milk untill i drink at least one bubba of water.

i am excited to loose 10 lbs this month.. it iwll be good before my mini vac in june!

good luck everyone.. feel free to add me.. i need frieds and motivation im pretty new still.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks???? i missed this memo somewhere :( fill me in please. i ont he water thing ive been doing much better i have bubba to help me ( bubba is a 34oz cup i carry everywhere ) it used to be a mc. donalds sweet tea...attatched to my hand.. i have given that up and now have bubba) i tell myself i cant have my milk untill i drink at least one bubba of water.

i am excited to loose 10 lbs this month.. it iwll be good before my mini vac in june!

good luck everyone.. feel free to add me.. i need frieds and motivation im pretty new still.

25 jumping jacks a day....you can break them up in 5's if you want and at least 64 oz of water a day!! Whoooo hoooo!!!:happy:
  • irishbelle345
    Options
    25???? Im gonna try it that will be easier for me then the water... i am ok with water but like tea better and some home i dont think that will count :( thats two bubba's ..... ay yi yi. although this cup does help alot. ( i got it at Walmart its just one of those insulated cups and it says bubba on it ) its helped me :)
  • grasalsa
    grasalsa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I am in just starting so count me in!!! Hold me too and give me the gears if I dont do what I say I will. I need that kind of support from the group.
  • dhiggins8
    Options

We all should be at thirty 30 jumping jacks today remember to add 5 each day