Rough Weekend HELP!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• carolinapmaine
    carolinapmaine Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I use to do the some thing. I'm a food lover. I love food. Then one day I decided enough is a enough. I woke up, I found the desire to want to lose the weigh. If you don't have a strong enough desire to lose the weight . Then you will continue to make the same mistake over and over again.
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind words. I think that I'm in such a hurry to lose weight that any set back just feels a million times worse than it should. Being newly single makes me that much more anxious about the weight. You are all right. I have to start anew today. So far, I have done well!! After a rough weekend, is it okay to cut back and be under my calorie mark today or is that just counterproductive?

It should be ok to cut your calories back slightly.... but not too much..... still have your 3 main meals as usual. Also, you could do a little bit extra exercise than normal over the next few days to balance it out....
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Shake the dust off your feet and keep on walkin'. It happened. It's over. Give yourself permission to make a mistake sometimes. :flowerforyou: