Nike+ Challenge

Options
Hi all!
I joined MFP a few months ago (at least) and while I was doing well in the beginning, the tracking is driving me nuts! I need something to motivate me again, so....
Anyone interested in doing a Nike+ Challenge? I did one a year or so ago with one of my friends and it really helped me. I'm thinking maybe a 30 day challenge, a distance goal. If there seems to be an interest in this, I'll create a challenge so we'll all be able to start at roughly the same time. Let me know, guys and gals!

(Oops, posted this in the wrong board!)

Replies

• jeshutch
    jeshutch Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! I'll do one with you. I'm struggling because I've been working out with a trainer and logging long hours at the gym doing weights and cardio...and haven't budged from my 180ish in ages. My measurements and percentages have improved, but my weight is stuck and I'm hoping that getting back in to running will be a good push for me. :)

What did you have in mind? I'd like to do running 3x a week...not super long though, but I'll find a way to work the miles! Great idea!

Jess
  • diaryoffatdad
    diaryoffatdad Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm down.....i'm not much of a runner (but trying to become one) I love the Nike+ system,

so your on for a friendly challenge, just keep me posted
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Same here.. I haven't in the past been much of a runner but now I'm finding it much easier! So what' the plan? I usually run 4-5 Days a week now mostly on a treadmill.. every once in a while on a trail... I don't know much about the Nike+ Challenge but I'm a quick learner.. Count me in!