HELLO EVERYONE - FINALLY INTRODUCING MYSELF

Lhernandez705
Lhernandez705 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all;

I've been using this website for about 2 months now, and I LOVE it. I've already lost about 10 lbs which was my primary goal, and I'm now placing my focus on my Body Fat percentage ... which I would like to get down about another 5%. I work-out a lot, but I suffer from binge eating from time to time so it helps when I keep track of my calorie intake and calorie output (by way of a heart-rate monitor) so I can control myself better. It's been working and I feel I've made tremendous progress on that front.

I wanted to introduce myself because I'm a bit of a nutrition and fitness nut, and I could give advice to anyone who needs. I wish everyone good luck!

L

Replies

• Hi all;

I've been using this website for about 2 months now, and I LOVE it. I've already lost about 10 lbs which was my primary goal, and I'm now placing my focus on my Body Fat percentage ... which I would like to get down about another 5%. I work-out a lot, but I suffer from binge eating from time to time so it helps when I keep track of my calorie intake and calorie output (by way of a heart-rate monitor) so I can control myself better. It's been working and I feel I've made tremendous progress on that front.

I wanted to introduce myself because I'm a bit of a nutrition and fitness nut, and I could give advice to anyone who needs. I wish everyone good luck!

L
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome!!! I'm sure we can all use your advice on nutrition & fitness from time to time! Thanks for offering!:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Welcome :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Well welcome to the board! Congrads on your goal. And I am sure you will be a very valuable asset to all of our questions lol :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.