Cleanse

Options
Ambrogio1
Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
I am heling my buddy lose some weight and I wanted him to do some total body cleanse.
I don't want to over pay and I don't want any gimicy stuff.

I do a cleanse every yr and will probably do one with him.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Yes eat healthy fresh food and drink plenty of water!
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    What's the reason for the cleanse? Weight loss? Clean junk out? Break habits? Challenge?

Depending on what kind of cleanse you want, there are different solutions, anything from a 24 hour fast to a 3 day Shakeology cleanse, to a 2 week juice cleanse.
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Nice, Pretty obvious but I get it. I'm picking it up

But you don't ever take a flush? Something very high in fiber for a couple weeks?
  • doyoumeangreen
    doyoumeangreen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anything marketed as a "cleanse" can be very dangerous. It's never good to starve your body or make anything happen in a violent manner, which a lot of cleanses that have laxatives end up doing. If you're looking to lose weight quick, you will need to eat well and exercise, which sounds like common sense but with a few tweaks. Try a plant based diet with non GMO soy protein meal replacement drinks twice a day, then enjoy a huge salad loaded with veggies and chicken or fish with a lowfat dressing for dinner. I also recommend taking alfalfa, a colon conditioner and a liver detox supplement as well, along with a daily multivitamin. If you need reasonable, safe supplements I can give you the link to my website, just inbox me. 100% natural and works, no gimmicks. Your workout regimen should be high intensity training for 20 plus minutes a day. Try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, or the Jackie Warner DVDs. Within a month you'll have acheived results (including holding on to lean muscle mass) like you would have on a quick and dangerous cleanse, but you will KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF.