45lbs lost!!! With pics of course :)

Options

Replies

• jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Proud of you as always. You've done an absolutely incredible job and I couldn't have asked for a better "twin" during this journey! enjoy the beach!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great job
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story & pics.....you look fabulous!!! :flowerforyou:
    I am having somewhat of a downer day today...this is just what I needed to see :bigsmile:
    I am right around your starting weight & I am 5' 8-1/2" .......you have given me hope!
    May I ask how you went about loosing??
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! So inspirational =) You should be SO proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    great job way to go
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I just left a comment on your blog then saw this post!! You look so great and you totally rock the bikini. Congratulation!
  • notreatsforme
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishments! I really like the type of pictures that you took- the side view...going to do that tonight so I will be able to see my transformation. Best of luck...don't forget the sunscreen down there! LOL
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Totally different person! Good for you! xxx
  • mklafka
    mklafka Posts: 2
    Options
    You look awesome girl! I am at 221.6 right now and am trying to get to 155. I am 5'7". Keep us updated!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look amazing! This is very encouraging for me because I am starting close to were you are at! Thanks again
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Wow Mandie, you did such an amazing job! I can't believe you did all of that in 9 months! You should be so proud :) Enjoy your time in Florida, that is so exciting! :):)
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Amazing work, and so inspiring!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on the success!
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! the smile on your face is just infectious! :)
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Look at you skinnie minnie!!!! You're so going to rock that bikini in Florida!
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started just a bit less than you did. How did you lose all that weight and still have nice looking skin? That is what worries me the most, saggy skin. That is why I set my weight loss to 1 pound a week.
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow.. Awesome great job , how did you do it ? Looking great :smile:
  • jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
    :smile:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. You look awesome. I love looking at before and after pics. You are a skinny minny. And, as someone has already posted....don't forget the sunscreen in Florida. Good luck in your move. Keep up the great work.
  • AprilTaurus
    Options
    Awesome! You should be so proud! This is very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!