A loser like me!

Options
for those who don't know it "A Loser Like Me" is a song by Glee.
Okay so I am curious; does anyone lose an extra 10-20 before holidays (like Thanksgiving and Christmas) so they can enjoy or do you simply gain 10-20 pounds and lose it later?
Most of the women in my family drop 10-20 pounds before the holidays so I am curious if anyone else does this.

Replies

• bridetobe310711
    Options
    personally i dont do this... but i have heard many people do this x
  • butterfly_lvr
    Options
    as slow as it is right for now for me to take off the weight that I do want off - I personally do not see me just eating and then try to get it off again. Whatever progress I make by holiday times, I want to keep. Husband and I were just talking yesterday about changes we will have to make for holiday meals - thankfully it is just the two of us eating so can do it how we want but yeah I just don't see me trying to lose that much weight just so I can eat more and then try to get it off again.
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine losing 10-20 pounds just so I could put it back on. The goal here is to get healthy and it is not healthy to gain 10-20 pounds just because it is the holidays. It's all about making a lifestyle change. It is ok to enjoy the food for the holidays, but not in a way that would make you put that much weight on LOL.