most annoying dvd trainer?

Options

Replies

• cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    Jillian annoys the hell out of me! And I remember during p90x, I always found Tony Horton super annoying also, along with the red headed girl that was in kempo....no idea why lol but even though she never said anything, I always got super annoyed just watching her!
  • superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    You remember Susan Powter????? Now she was annoying!! (except technically she wasn't on DVD, but VHS....LOL)

OMG!!!! She was the worst!!! I think she drank too much coffee and lived with people who could barely hear. Totally forgot about her,no one is as annoying as her!
  • snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    Jillian Michaels... UGH
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Jillian for sure but tehn again i REFUSE to give her any of my hard-earned money to further fund her "image"

I have to agree with this,shes a piece of s***
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    when Jillian does punches, i squint my eye to where it looks like i am punching her face... she gets so annoying!!
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Denise Austin!
    Tamilee Webb!
    Tony Little!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Definitely Jillian
    and definitely Denise Austin.

omg. They make me SO SO angry.

One day Im gonna memorize the 30 day shred level one so when Im doing it I can just blast music and not listen to that so-and-so
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    I happen to like jillian she is motivating for me...... but i do not like billy blanks or anyone that is happy go lucky when there working out now that is freaking annoying!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Jillian for sure but tehn again i REFUSE to give her any of my hard-earned money to further fund her "image"

I just choked on a vapor cloud reading your response, fear. LOL.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

I just choked on a vapor cloud reading your response, fear. LOL.

I really can not stand that woman
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Jillian annoys the hell out of me! And I remember during p90x, I always found Tony Horton super annoying also, along with the red headed girl that was in kempo....no idea why lol but even though she never said anything, I always got super annoyed just watching her!

you mean the one with skin like a five year old? then tony calls her lucky lol
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options

you mean the one with skin like a five year old? then tony calls her lucky lol

Yup lol she would be the one! Im not even sure why I disliked her! It's not like she did anything to me lol. Just something about her made me wish I could use some of the kempo moves on her, particularly the punches......to her face:)
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    One more vote each for Jillian and Denise. Yuck!
    Okay, and Richard Simmons too, sorry. ;-)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Jillian and Denise both Jillian is the worst. She was on the Today show this morning and I didnt even watch.
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Jillian annoys me but her workouts are working for me....so my official vote goes to the one and only Richard Simmons!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    The zumba people...on the real zumba discs, man are they annoying...I'd like to kick Shawn T in the teeth too...
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I don't have a problem with any one dvd trainer but i hate it when im trying to do a dvd that has the backup exercisers making all kinds of hoo hah noises and putting in their thoughts. That annoys the hell out of me, if they have enough energy to keep yelling and hollering out during the workout then they aren't working out hard enough lol.
  • kikyoumiko
    kikyoumiko Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chalene Johnson in Turbo FIre. I didn't mind her so much in Turbo Jam. It seemed that she turned on the obnoxious up way too high in Turbo Fire. I hate her patronization and how she keeps saying "YOU'RE NOT TIRED" in every effing one of her 12 discs. It makes me want to give her a hook punch in her face every time she does that. I'm not too fond of Jillian Michaels either, but now I rather do her videos than Turbo Fire any day.
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    lol I must be the opposite but I love tony - his dorkiness during the video helps me stick with it :)

I didn't like billy blanks though

Billy Banks drives me crazy mostly bc his wife comes on and I can't believe he's straight (sorry for the stereotypes) and I just think "Who else's wife/husband comes on??"

I don't mind Jillian, for some reason...

And I like a lesser known woman named CIndy Whitmarsh-- she seems sort of "real" to me and occasionally she mentions her daughters....

Funny thread :)
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    One more vote each for Jillian and Denise. Yuck!
    Okay, and Richard Simmons too, sorry. ;-)

Awww-- Richard is annoying, but he's sort of a classic! I think he's sort of peppy in his real life, as well :)

Debbie