How Do You Dress Your Burger??

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yum a lettuce burger sounds good, with sum fresh cooked mushrooms, tomato, no mayo, mustard and swiss cheese ;p yummy I think Ill make myself one this week as well!!
  • RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    LTO (lettuce, tomato, onion) and a bit of reduced fat mayo. I don't eat beef, but my favorite turkey burger recipe has cheese already in the burger.
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    nothing but sweet baby rays bbq sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion and pickles

I am so with you on this! YUMMMMM
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    nothing but sweet baby rays bbq sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion and pickles

I am so with you on this! YUMMMMM
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    A little Gorgonzola cheese and balsamic vinegar glaze!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Duke's mayo, cheese, onion slices, tomato, ketchup :smokin:
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Jack Daniels Spicy grill sauce and lite swiss cheese...no bun
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Baby bella mushrooms, sundried tomatoes & feta cheese. :heart:

Salsa & pepperjack cheese. :heart:

Barbecue sauce & french fried onions. :heart:

Ranch dressing. :heart:

And if I feel like splurging... bacon, ranch, tomato, & onion rings. :heart:

My latest favorite way to eat a burger is on a Thomas' Bagel Thin. Little less calories & sodium than the typical bun, and more fiber & protein.

And I love baking seasoned curly fries. About 130 calories for a 3 oz serving and soooo worth it!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I've not had a burger in months! Now I want one - cooking project for the weekend mayhaps!

I love mine with ketchup, onions, gherkins and a (sometimes) slice of cheese!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm a lettuce/tomato/mustard kind of guy. Which has actually been great since I started eating better. On the rare occasions when I have a burger, I don't have to alter my preferred way to make it better for me. I never put mayo on, usually skip the bacon...cheese I go for on occasion.

Of course, when I hit a place like Backyard Burger or Cookout Burger in the South, I really love their chili and slaw burgers! Good thing I don't live near those any more.
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Seductively...In a little green number by Lettuce or a Brown Wrap from the House of Pita
  • AQHAShowgirl
    AQHAShowgirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great ideas guys. Picked up some PC Blue Menu Thin Buns to try and some low fat/low cal provolone. Going to grill up a veggie burger tonight with a side of HG Lord of the Onion Rings 2.0 Will let ya'll know how it turns out. :tongue:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Seductively...In a little green number by Lettuce or a Brown Wrap from the House of Pita

You had me at seductively...you could have just stopped there........:wink:
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Swiss cheese, jalapeno peppers, dijon or spicy brown mustard, lettuce, tomatoes and onions - any kind of onions but must have onions!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to make it all pretty, so I just throw on some mayo, a piece of american cheese, ketchup, and if I'm really feeling ambitious, a pickle slice.