Have been here a while but need some HELP! Please! :-)

Options
kblu0816
kblu0816 Posts: 1,627 Member
Ok so I've been here at MFP for a long time and started out pretty strong. I did P90X, ran, ate very healthy, and then I injured my back/neck. This kept me from lifting any weights over ten pounds. BUT I stayed strong and switched to bands, which got very boring after a while because I was a weight lifting junkie lol.

I've also been dealing with health problems in regard to my stomach :( I have slight anemia and am bleeding from somewhere and the doctors have been running test after test to try and figure things out with no success. While this has been happening I have been unable to do anything besides walking for cardio. When I try and run or cycle, I'm sick the next day.

And since I work 12 hours days and have a swing shift AND sit the majority of the time, it's difficult to get any exercise in at all. I can't even leave my desk for more than 10 minutes. Someone please help me figure out what is my best option here to lose weight. I'm taking a multivitamin that helps with energy and metabolism and started taking OxyElite Pro a couple weeks ago. It seems to help with the appetite control, but not all the time.

To add to all this, I have a new back injury that affects my lower back, it's not even an injury persay. I have an extra disk that causes immense pain when I sit for too long so I'm taking pain killers when I'm at home and suffering while at work. Someone help!