12 week programs

Options
well I just finished a twelve week weight training program with my husband and WOW does 12weeks make a difference. I see toned muscle on my arms, boobs have been lifted and well so has mu but, LOL. Although I can feel the muscle under my fat, I need to dial in the diet to go along with this. So we started another 12 week program. Hope this one goes good to. Anyone else doing a 12 week program and see differences?

Replies

• indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    What kind of 12 week program are you doing?
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    For sure. Doing p90x right now and am on Week 6 and already see a huge difference. Afterward, I am going to do the 30-day shred and will then either pick up P90x again or try Supreme 90 Day. Glad you are seeing such awesome results!
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am curious too :)
  • tamgal75
    tamgal75 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am doing a 12 week program using the biggest loser challenge game for the wii. So far in the last two weeks i have lost 4pounds. Not only do i use the biggest loser workouts my husband and i walk every other day 3-5miles walks. Which i am addicted too lol.

What kind of 12 week program are you doing, i would love to learn more excerises i can do at home.

Thanks,
    Tamela
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    This is the one I just finished

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/show/your-12-week-daily-video-trainer

And now I am doing this guys book body by design, I was a little lost at the gym yes I can use machines but free weight are so much harder and better in my opinion you just use more muscle and I am one for a schedule so this was perfect. You can buy his book for like $10 for the kindle, that is what I did for my kindle app on my iPad.