This summer, I'm gonna rock...

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
some firm fitting shorts and a tank top without my "bingo lady arms". th_happy0005.gif

And you?? :smokin:

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Sun dresses!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    The sweet little bikini I bought as motivation to stick with my workouts! I display it in my bedroom as a reminder to BURN that floor during Zumba!

:bigsmile:
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    when I remove my shirt to work in the yard or uncover the guns in a tank top.
  • katy5692
    katy5692 Posts: 140
    Options
    the bikini!!!! :happy:

hopefully without my thunder thighs!! :bigsmile:
  • naedeeny
    naedeeny Posts: 17
    Options
    My size 6 jeans I haven't been able to fit into for the past 5 years!!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    a bikini and cute summer dresses, ive never been able to wear a summer dress :D
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Confidence!

And I'm gonna rock it even though I'll still have weight to lose...because I know I'll already have lost so much!
  • FORKDOWN
    Options
    Confidence!

And I'm gonna rock it even though I'll still have weight to lose...because I know I'll already have lost so much!

Awesome attitude.

:glasses:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    some firm fitting shorts and a tank top without my "bingo lady arms". th_happy0005.gif

And you?? :smokin:

'bingo lady arms?' LOL I swear you kill me! But I am with you... some new cute shorts and tank top with toned muscles!!
  • undercurrent
    Options
    My T-shirts from freshman year! I have a slew of them and I don't look good in any of them now - but that will change soon :) I'm getting there
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A tanned upper body working in the garden that doesn`t have dresser disease...my chest falling into my drawers. :smokin:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Confidence!

^^ THIS ^^ :drinker:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My goal is to rock a swimsuit any swimsuit without the "cottage cheese" thighs and butt!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna rock EVERYTHING! :happy:

I'm going to rock my 39th birthday, then rock the Warrior Dash, then rock a 10k, then rock some pool parties, without feeling self-conscious about being in an itsy bitsy bikini.

Then I'm going to rock a Haggis Eating Contest at the end of the summer. I won't win... I'll just do it for the t-shirt.
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    A tanned upper body working in the garden that doesn`t have dresser disease...my chest falling into my drawers. :smokin:

:wink:
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    halter tops and short skirts! :D but i LOVE the confidence answer best!
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    Biking Shorts!!!! Oh My!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    No shirt....all summer long
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Going shirt-less as often as possible.
  • FORKDOWN
    Options

:love: