Stepping out!

Options
Hey all! I wanted to pop on in and introduce myself. My name is Samantha, and I am new to the whole idea of counting calories, and recording my food. I have to admit, I am excited about losing weight the right way, but I am kinda embarrased about what my food diary is showing me so far (as I am brutally honest in my recording). For as long as I can recall I have been overweight, but it never really bothered me as I carried it very well on my 6'1" frame. Now that I am a mother of 2, I realize that my eating habits (aka junk food junkie) have the potential to negatively impact my children, and obesity is definitely not the legacy I want to leave for them. I knew I personally hit rock bottom when I was unable to join my kids on their favorite amusement park rides last summer, for fear of being publically humiliated when I couldn't fit. So instead I sat on the sidelines, and watched everyone else have all the fun. I pretended that I didn't mind, but of course I did!

So here I am, ready to make a change for the better. Hope to see you around the forums, and of course any tips or hints are most welcome :smile: Thank you!

Replies

• Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    good luck with the lifestyle change :) friend me if u wana

best wishes
    Kirstie xx