Heeellloooo!

Options
I'm really stuggling to stay motivated. I've been a member of this site quite a while but I never added any friends or got any help in the motivation department. sooo, i'd love to make some new friends on here and help me stay on track since i haven't been sucessful on my own. I used to be in great shape and i like to run, but now i dont have the strength/engergy/motivation to do it.

Replies

• Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I'm a great motivator!
  • DawnHeffernan
    Options
    You can add me, but I take no prisoners!
  • MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The friends I have met on here have motivated me so much and I have done the same for them.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Add me, but be warned, I will be on you everyday holding you accountable! ;-)
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Add me, but be warned, I will be on you everyday holding you accountable! ;-)

And he does, cause he is my friend and keeps my *kitten* moving. LOL
  • brickellkid
    Options
    add me too!!!! Any of you that replied to this can also add me, I need the motivational support too! :)
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile and add me if you would like.
    I am a runner (slow) and I have found that I love fitness!
  • ramius
    ramius Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm really stuggling to stay motivated. I've been a member of this site quite a while but I never added any friends or got any help in the motivation department. sooo, i'd love to make some new friends on here and help me stay on track since i haven't been sucessful on my own. I used to be in great shape and i like to run, but now i dont have the strength/engergy/motivation to do it.

Motivation is the Key.. I love all my MFP friends
  • TammyK1000
    TammyK1000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I feel the same way sometimes!