Jillian's Ripped in 30

Options
So I started this yesterday and i have to say even for level 1 its awesome!I have done all her dvds and this is by far the best so far. I loved 30 day shred. I just finished my 2nd round threw the levels of that and was ready for a change.

It seems a few minutes longer. The warm up gets my heart rate up more then the shred, The strength you do 3 different moves each twice. I liked this alot! And the cooldown you do it standing up and I also liked that seems I get more of a stretch.

So if anyone has done 30 day shred and is ready for more of a challenge then i highly suggest getting this dvd!!

Replies

• dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm starting the Ripped in 30 today, I just bought her 30 Day Shred, and will do that after ripped in 30. Very excited. Good Luck!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    Options
    I agree with you! I really love how she added in an extra strength exercise to each circuit too. It is a great workout.
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    This should be delivered to my house tomorrow. I'm not sure when I will add it to my exercise routine but I will. At this point I can't believe I can even use the words "exercise" and "routine" in the same sentence and be talking about me :)
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    Options
    I'm starting the Ripped in 30 today, I just bought her 30 Day Shred, and will do that after ripped in 30. Very excited. Good Luck!

Ripped in 30 is harder then Shred, I have to say i am glad i did shred first. I never thought I could do push ups or hold a plank for 30 seconds with ease. you probably wont even need shred if you keep doing ripped in 30 imo.
  • mislove68
    Options
    This should be delivered to my house tomorrow. I'm not sure when I will add it to my exercise routine but I will. At this point I can't believe I can even use the words "exercise" and "routine" in the same sentence and be talking about me :)

I was wondering how i was going to work this in too. So I decided to take a break from my other dvds and do this one 6 days a week and do extra cardio at the gym 3 or 4 days.
  • pelleld
    pelleld Posts: 363 Member
    Options

I was wondering how i was going to work this in too. So I decided to take a break from my other dvds and do this one 6 days a week and do extra cardio at the gym 3 or 4 days.

I did the 30 day shred then I got 6 week 6 pack. So now I am doing 6 pack on TuThSa and the Shred again on MWF (one level each day). I don't want to give up the 6 pack DVD but maybe I can do the ripped DVD instead of the shred on the alternate days? I also ordered the boost your metabolism and no more trouble zones.....in for a penny in for a dollar :)
  • mislove68
    Options

Oh your workouts sounds like me.
    monday was shred and gym
    Tuesday was Banish fat boost metabolism
    Wednesday was shred gym
    Thursday was shred gym
    Friday was no more trouble zone
    Saturday was sometimes 6 week 6 pack (not my favorite dvd) I like saturday for off days so thats why it was sometimes
    Sunday was yoga melt down but I suck at yoga still lol

I would switch out shred for ripped in 30. You will get better workout.

I did the 30 day shred then I got 6 week 6 pack. So now I am doing 6 pack on TuThSa and the Shred again on MWF (one level each day). I don't want to give up the 6 pack DVD but maybe I can do the ripped DVD instead of the shred on the alternate days? I also ordered the boost your metabolism and no more trouble zones.....in for a penny in for a dollar :)