Friends Please :)

Options
Hi everyone. I've been using this site for a while now, but I haven't really started intereacting with anyone yet. I need people to talk to about this journey without driving my friends and family crazy! lol.... I am 5'5 and 150 lbs. I started at 156. I have been in great shape in the past and wanna get back down to that 125-130 mark. I'm interested in sharing tips and stories with everyone. :) This is gonna be the summer of success! I'm doing the Body By Vi Challenge and I'm only a week in. Figured now is a good time to talk to people with goals like mine. I'm so inspired by some of the profiles I've come across. Truly amazing! So, add me and lets do this together!

Alli

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I know you will love it here. Lots of support and motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend, we can help motivate and support each other. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the message boards! Best of luck to you on your journey!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi, friends help for sure!! Feel free to add me--i've been on here for just over a month and log in everyday. I'm 1 week into P90X--so we're at the same timing with our 90 day goal.
    You will love the support you get from your MFP friends
  • getusum
    getusum Posts: 1
    Options
    My first day!!! I have actually been on a life style change since October 6, 2009. That was the day I stopped drinking pop and started NutriSystem. I did NutriSystem for around three months and I did lose weight. But then I got real with myself. I decided
    to eat 'real' food and do it myself. I have lost 40 pounds in the last year and a half which isn't much but I have been maintaining and that is what is important to me. I am here to encourage others as needed and would love to make some friends in the process.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you would like.
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ADD ME -- YOU ARE GONNA DRIVE THEM CRAZY ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF ON HERE COMMUNICATING WITH US MORE AND MORE -- I LOVE THE PEOPLE HERE-- CANT GET ENOUGH -- FACEBOOK WITHOUT THE EXTRAS JUST GOOD STUFF!!!!!