Getting over being sick, ugh

Options
It sucks. When I get sick, it's like a whirlwind tornado. I was getting a scratchy throat the other day and then boom. Friday-Sunday I was on my couch coughing like no other and didn't want to move. I guess it wasn't terrible though.... because that means I didn't "celebrate" the weekend with having much booze or going out to eat. I did go to the winery for about an hour on Saturday and had half a glass of wine and a glass of Champaign :tongue: I tried to hang but just couldn't do it. oooo wellll....
I still feel yuck though and feel like a slacker for not working out. I think it'd probably be best to start back up tomorrow? Just not that motivated today. Lost the enjoyment of the weekend.... and it was beautiful outside!! Lame. ....yaaay Monday....

Replies

• JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better soon. I had the same sickness about a month ago and felt like awful. I did not workout and that made be feel worse, but I did get back on track after 3 days. Feel better soon and good luck on your weight loss journey.