Ripped in 30....

Tiana405
Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
I just started this on Friday and I LOVE it! I'd like to know if anyone else has done it and if you've seen results as of yet. I'm just interested in hearing some success stories! or.. even the not so successful ones.

Thanks! :wink:

Replies

• ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    bump
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    The video hasn't even been out a month....so I don't know if you will get anyone with results so soon!!! I would check back in a month or so!!!
  • Tiana405
    yes, i know. just wondering if anyone has seen any results in the last 2-3 weeks.
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Hey, Im starting today, we should totolly KIT to see how our results are going !
  • seobstar
    seobstar Posts: 169
    I have it, and am on week 3 and definitely see results! I actually FINALLY am seeing definition in my abs. like an actual 2pack on the top of my abs by my ribs!!, my legs are getting ROCK hard, my arms are slimmer, i feel SO strong!! It is killer but I love it! Week 1 and 2 were hard but MAN, I had no idea what I was getting myself into until I hit week 3!! Week 3 is absolutey killer, no idea what week 4 will bring! Sorry, no pics! I'm terrible at remembering to do before/after type photos!

I am a consistent 1pd a week loser and I've been losing 1.5 to 2pds a week since doing Ripped in 30!! =)
  • I just got it in the mail today and plan on starting tonight!! I had posted a topic like this a little over a week ago to see how people were doing on it and a lot of people liked it. Granted they were only in like week 1 or 2 but they were saying they could feel the results already. I watched the first week's workout in advance to see what I was up for and it doesn't look too terrifying. A lot of it is moves from her Shred workouts with some different ones. It is set up just like the Shred but I like how the strength intervals are 3 moves done for 30 min and repeated instead of the 30 minute move and 1 minute move repeated like in the Shred. :)
  • I've lost 5 lbs! I just did Day 6 Week 1 and for the first time was able to finish everything, even the side planks!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Bump
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    bump
  • Tiana405
    Sounds good to me! .... now... if I oooonly knew what KIT is... :blushing:
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    I just bought it from Amazon thanks to this post! Can't wait to get it in the mail!
  • Tiana405
    yay! that's exciting!!! yeah... week 1 is good and i know it's only gonna get worse... which is better. LOL! i'm a 1lb loser, too... hope this helps! if not... i pray those inches start coming off! thanks so much for sharing! very motivating! :bigsmile:
  • Tiana405
    i did shred, too, but never finished it, b/c i got so bored. started this one and LOVE it!!! i look forward to doing it rather than dreading my workout. i also do 30 minutes on the treadmill afterwards. hope this does the trick on my stubborn fluff! ugh! :tongue:
  • Tiana405
    Hey, Im starting today, we should totolly KIT to see how our results are going !

• Tiana405
    I have it, and am on week 3 and definitely see results! I actually FINALLY am seeing definition in my abs. like an actual 2pack on the top of my abs by my ribs!!, my legs are getting ROCK hard, my arms are slimmer, i feel SO strong!! It is killer but I love it! Week 1 and 2 were hard but MAN, I had no idea what I was getting myself into until I hit week 3!! Week 3 is absolutey killer, no idea what week 4 will bring! Sorry, no pics! I'm terrible at remembering to do before/after type photos!

I am a consistent 1pd a week loser and I've been losing 1.5 to 2pds a week since doing Ripped in 30!! =)

yay! that's exciting!!! yeah... week 1 is good and i know it's only gonna get worse... which is better. LOL! i'm a 1lb loser, too... hope this helps! if not... i pray those inches start coming off! thanks so much for sharing! very motivating! :bigsmile:
  • Tiana405
    I just got it in the mail today and plan on starting tonight!! I had posted a topic like this a little over a week ago to see how people were doing on it and a lot of people liked it. Granted they were only in like week 1 or 2 but they were saying they could feel the results already. I watched the first week's workout in advance to see what I was up for and it doesn't look too terrifying. A lot of it is moves from her Shred workouts with some different ones. It is set up just like the Shred but I like how the strength intervals are 3 moves done for 30 min and repeated instead of the 30 minute move and 1 minute move repeated like in the Shred. :)

i did shred, too, but never finished it, b/c i got so bored. started this one and LOVE it!!! i look forward to doing it rather than dreading my workout. i also do 30 minutes on the treadmill afterwards. hope this does the trick on my stubborn fluff! ugh!
  • Tiana405
    I've lost 5 lbs! I just did Day 6 Week 1 and for the first time was able to finish everything, even the side planks!

oh wow! congrats!!! that's a great accomplishment!!! 5lbs in 6 days?! AWESOME! keep up the good work! i hope i have great results, too! her side planks are brutal, but well worth it!!! :wink:
  • Tiana405
    I just bought it from Amazon thanks to this post! Can't wait to get it in the mail!

GREAT! I hope you like it as much as the rest of us do!!! Can't wait to hear how everyone did by the end of it!!!
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member

KIT = Keep In Touch
  • schlubba
    schlubba Posts: 26
    well nvm, someone answered it right before me
  • Thanks! :) I'm totally thrilled with the results this thing gives

I've lost 5 lbs! I just did Day 6 Week 1 and for the first time was able to finish everything, even the side planks!

oh wow! congrats!!! that's a great accomplishment!!! 5lbs in 6 days?! AWESOME! keep up the good work! i hope i have great results, too! her side planks are brutal, but well worth it!!! :wink:
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    I just finished week 2 of Ripped in 30, Start week 3 tomorrow. I did 7x first workout, 6x second. I did it with no breaks into week 2, and finally took a break after the 4th day of workout 2.

I have only lost 2.5 lbs since I started it. Actually I have stalled in a way on it, however looks-wise, nothing but compliments starting after the FIRST week!
    Definitely toning up!!

I really enjoy it... I am just previewing workout 3 right now as I am typing. It looks challenging!! I love that I can do a renegade row unmodified!! WHoo HOO! Before starting week 1 that WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE!!!!
    Good luck!
  • Tiana405
    Renegade Row?! That sounds scary! :ohwell: LOL!

I was unable to workout last night, so tonight will be day 4 of week 1. Monday's are the only days I take off. I can tell that I'm getting stonger with each work out! Looking forward to see what the remaining weeks bring me! :happy: Thank you so much for your input! :wink:
    I just finished week 2 of Ripped in 30, Start week 3 tomorrow. I did 7x first workout, 6x second. I did it with no breaks into week 2, and finally took a break after the 4th day of workout 2.

I have only lost 2.5 lbs since I started it. Actually I have stalled in a way on it, however looks-wise, nothing but compliments starting after the FIRST week!
    Definitely toning up!!

I really enjoy it... I am just previewing workout 3 right now as I am typing. It looks challenging!! I love that I can do a renegade row unmodified!! WHoo HOO! Before starting week 1 that WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE!!!!
    Good luck!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    I've been doing this on and off for a little over a month- I moved up to level 3 yesterday- HOLY COW! Has anyone else done level 3 or completed it?

I need some motivation. I've done 30DS and moved to this but level 3 made me feel like a beginner all over again! I didn't feel like I got a great burn in because I struggled so much. Any advice, suggestions, motivation???
This discussion has been closed.