Motivation ideas/staying on track

Options
What motivates you? I am looking for ideas and inspirations, either for eating right, or exercising more.

Here are a couple that I use... If I am tempted, or want to stop and get something to eat, i look around for the fattest person I can find, and let me tell you it is usually not hard, and really look at their body and tell myself how I do NOT want to look like that. The flip side is looking for a really healthy fit person and telling myself that I CAN AND WILL look like that. It takes away the temptation for unhealthy food choices pretty quickly!

Another motivator, and this happened to me today, is that I saw a very obese woman trying to get out of the car, and instead of just a glance at her, I make myself really think about her, her struggles, her challenges, and its relation to her weight. She was using a cane and hunched over. For example, I thought about how, if she weighed one hundred pounds less, she might not have a cane, could walk faster, and would not struggle to get out of her car. And I tell myself I DO NOT want to be in that position. The thought of her, and the image of her, will carry me through the day, and help me stay on track. (And it helps if you add a prayer for this person and their struggles, because we never know what really led to their place in life.)

Blessings and success to all of you on your weight loss journey!
Laura