WOW!

Options
I just got Hip Hop Abs Level 2, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and The Biggest Loser Cardio Max and OMG. Man did I sweat... it was really intense and I love it! Just thought I would share.

Replies

• Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just got Hip Hop Abs Level 2, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and The Biggest Loser Cardio Max and OMG. Man did I sweat... it was really intense and I love it! Just thought I would share.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HHA level 2???
  • Maraposaunika
    Options
    Yup. There is a second DVD set in the series.
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    OK ..... I've been considering the 30 day Shred DVD but have also looked at a few others ......... sooooooo ........ after doing them all ...... if you could suggest one for someone ..... which would you suggest as a good total body workout??

I know that's probably a hard question to answer but I really am curious. I guess another way you could answer it is by rating them .........

Easy to catch on and get used to doing ....... all the way to hard to keep up or takes a while to catch on.

Thanks!! ......... sorry to be difficult - I just keep contemplating what to buy!! They make it look so easy on TV when I watch the infomercials. :tongue:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    OK ..... I've been considering the 30 day Shred DVD but have also looked at a few others ......... sooooooo ........ after doing them all ...... if you could suggest one for someone ..... which would you suggest as a good total body workout??

I know that's probably a hard question to answer but I really am curious. I guess another way you could answer it is by rating them .........

Easy to catch on and get used to doing ....... all the way to hard to keep up or takes a while to catch on.

Thanks!! ......... sorry to be difficult - I just keep contemplating what to buy!! They make it look so easy on TV when I watch the infomercials. :tongue:

Oh Momandwife - get the Shred!!!! I LOVE it, and it's only $12 - I think that is a steal! When we travel or go to the cottage I just pop it into the kids' portable DVD player and I need nothing more than my running clothes and 8lb weights. I've even done it at a hotel without the weights (I just use isometric type flexing without the weights) I would highly recommend it!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • momandwife
    momandwife Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Oh Momandwife - get the Shred!!!! I LOVE it, and it's only $12 - I think that is a steal! When we travel or go to the cottage I just pop it into the kids' portable DVD player and I need nothing more than my running clothes and 8lb weights. I've even done it at a hotel without the weights (I just use isometric type flexing without the weights) I would highly recommend it!!!
    :flowerforyou:

OK - OK :happy: Is there a lot of bouncing/jumping - I'm asking that because usually when I do DVD's the kids are sleeping (either early morning or after they go to bed) and I don't want to wake them. I've tried doing DVD's when they are awake but ....... oh my ...... way too many questions from my 4-year-old daughter!!! My 7-year-old son has done Tae-Bo with me but he ends up laughing and makes me laugh ..... so basically I've stopped doing it while they are awake. I'm sure you might understand that with kids of your own. :tongue:
  • Maraposaunika
    Options
    I really like the 30 day shred. I am dripping sweat when I am done and I feel a difference.

I like hip hop abs and cardio max as well... cardio max makes me sweat too. hip hops abs is really helping with my abs..

so i would rate them
    30 day shred
    cardio max
    hip hops abs

i like variety, can you tell?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Yup. There is a second DVD set in the series.

What's it like, I have been curious, I have his first group