AF question-warning-girly question!

Options
Sorry guys, but I have a girly question for the girls.
I haven't seen much of an AF in the last few months. I know for a fact I'm not pregnant, but I've always been on the opposite side with heavy, painful cycles and SIGNIFICANT BLOATING. I'm on the pill (something generic to keep me from getting preggers). Has anyone had this happen to them when they started to lose the weight?

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys, but I have a girly question for the girls.
    I haven't seen much of an AF in the last few months. I know for a fact I'm not pregnant, but I've always been on the opposite side with heavy, painful cycles and SIGNIFICANT BLOATING. I'm on the pill (something generic to keep me from getting preggers). Has anyone had this happen to them when they started to lose the weight?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Mine has been a lot shorter but the cramps are killer
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I and many of my friends notice that when you put your body through change such as working out or a diet.. it tends to react oddly in the way your describing I wouldn't worry about it to much dear.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    I did...I was the same way, I had un-believable heavy, painful, and bloated periods. When I started eating right, not when I started losing weight, just when I started eating right....they started to lighten up and become "normal" you know...bloating, but not the "I can't move outta bed cramps" I have normal periods that come once a month now. I spoke to my OB and he said that this is a good thing...if it gets abnormal...like only last a few days, or comes more than once a month...thats when I should worry, but its a sign that my body is becoming healthy...and regulating itself. I hope its the same for you, good luck.