Proud of myself!

Options
:smile: I don't know if any of you are familiar with Jennifer Kries' Pilates Method dvd series, but I tried her Precision Pilates dvd and loved it. I wasn't too keen on the Perfect Mix one though, I turned on the Metabolic Boost section, and frankly it intimidated me(but that happens a lot when I try exercise videos :grumble: ) I ended up doing about 5 minutes of it and turned it off because I felt discouraged.

Well this evening after I finished the exercise I had planned for the day I decided to pop it in and try my best. I told myself to just have fun and see what I could do, and since I'd already completed the exercise I needed for the day it didn't matter if I messed the whole thing up...and...

I did the whole thing!! :bigsmile: I did get a little tripped up here and there, but I made far fewer mistakes then I originally thought I would. It was fun and boy did it warm me up! It was a great addition to my workout and it made me feel so confident that I put my mind to something and not only got through it, but did it pretty well.

So today I ended up doing a 3 mile walk, 30 minutes of Pilates, and the 20 minute Metabolic Boost!

Yay me :laugh:

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    :smile: I don't know if any of you are familiar with Jennifer Kries' Pilates Method dvd series, but I tried her Precision Pilates dvd and loved it. I wasn't too keen on the Perfect Mix one though, I turned on the Metabolic Boost section, and frankly it intimidated me(but that happens a lot when I try exercise videos :grumble: ) I ended up doing about 5 minutes of it and turned it off because I felt discouraged.

Well this evening after I finished the exercise I had planned for the day I decided to pop it in and try my best. I told myself to just have fun and see what I could do, and since I'd already completed the exercise I needed for the day it didn't matter if I messed the whole thing up...and...

I did the whole thing!! :bigsmile: I did get a little tripped up here and there, but I made far fewer mistakes then I originally thought I would. It was fun and boy did it warm me up! It was a great addition to my workout and it made me feel so confident that I put my mind to something and not only got through it, but did it pretty well.

So today I ended up doing a 3 mile walk, 30 minutes of Pilates, and the 20 minute Metabolic Boost!

Yay me :laugh:

• AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!

I wish I had that energy...
    :tongue:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Good job! :drinker:

Maybe tomorrow I'll do some jumping around of my own...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!