i'm back

Options
Well I was cruising along my goal not far away, and I fell off the wagon. I apparently rolled down a hill and landed in the parking lot of an all you can eat buffett. Any advise on getting over major disappointment with yourself. At this point I'm pretty use to it come to think of it.

Replies

• drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    been there!

you can only look forward. What's done is done and just keep moving forward. But maybe try to take some lessons learned as why you fell off the wagon and how you can overcome this down the road.

we all get sidetracked....but just need to not get run over by the wagon, but hop back on.

good luck - you will do this again
  • ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Been there as well, done that & got the t-shirt. ;)

Awareness goes a long way and information is power! Why did you fall off? Why did you roll down the hill? Why did you land in the parking lot? Etc... what was your trigger? These, of course, are rhetorical questions...

You simply need to figure out what pushed you so you can be aware in the future. We ALL fall and trip and slide and stumble. You just haul yourself up, dust yourself off and move forward. What can you do today? What healthy choice can you make right now? Take it one day, one moment, one decision at a time.

By the way, your post was well written... enjoyed the humor.