Chocolate fix needed!

Options
2»

Replies

• LoriLou67
    LoriLou67 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Chocolate milk (mixed myself)....it also happens to be my recovery drink!
  • becksters06
    becksters06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Special K has some pretty good chocolate bars. The Chocolatey pretzel bars and Chocolate Chip cookie bars (less than 100 calories) are pretty good and both chocolate snack bars (chocolate delight and chocolate peanut) in the diet aisle are really good too. Almost like having a candy bar.. those are only 110 calories.
  • cinnamon818
    Options
    Walmart (great value) High Fiber Oats & Chocolate Chewy Bars (35% Daily Value of Fiber One) Bar is 140 calories I LOVE THESE my special treat helps me when i am having PMS then i am not so moody because i love these
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Dove Dark Chocolate promises; there's just something about the texture... the slower you let it melt, the better. I can sometimes make one last for four tiny, luscious bites...

I also keep jello sugar free fat free chocolate pudding mix around for days when I need my chocolate cold and creamy.

Zone Perfect makes "nutrition bars" which I guess have less fat and a little more protein than your usual snickers bar, and anything with the dark chocolate works for me.

And I've recently discovered that Emerald Nuts makes roasted almonds dusted with dark chocolate power, but no added sugar or salt. You can't go overboard with them, but seven is enough for me, as long as you take your time.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    All of the whey-based stuff I buy is always chocolate, so I get a chocolate fix in pretty much 2-3 times a day. :glasses:
  • animechic23
    Options
    Jello fat free pudding cups 60 cals and no fat they have Dark chocolate, Double Chocolate, ect and they taste just like the regular ones.
    I use them for my chocolate fix all the time.

I DO THE SAME THING!

I love the Boston Cream Pie as well as the Banana Fudge Supreme! They are deliscious!
  • Lakelady48
    Options
    A big, steaming mug of 25 calorie hot chocolate. Decadent and hot liquids are filling.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    the best for me is the quaker chocolate chunck rice cakes. Big, 60cals,3 gr of sugar, cheap, and so tasty...
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    my current go-to fix is:
    Valor Chocolates - 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate bar
    I keep it in the fridge, nibble on it slowly to make it last, great antioxidants and 1 block is only 38 cals
  • bruceseverson
    Options
    Hershey's Cookies & Cream Drops. Serving size is 3 drops for like 60 Calories, but I just eat one, and it is only about 15-20 Calories. I keep them in the freezer, and let it melt slowly on my tongue. mmmmmm!

5255597.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • dmcg123
    dmcg123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Swiss Miss diet cocoa mix - 25 calories, Jello sugar free instant chocolate pudding - about 90 calories (1/2 cup), Edy's fat free, no sugar aded chocolate ice cream - 100 calories (1/2 cup). But, like many others,my #1 chocolate fix is the Dove dark chocolate promises - 40 calories.
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Fudgesicles!
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Pocky! Half a serving does it for me... 100 cal.
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Somebody on MFP just posted (today?) a recipe for 126 calorie brownies. I am seriously considering trying that!
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Definately NUTELLA!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I have said this before, but I'll say it again. I NEVER in a million years that I'd ever find a substitute for my chocolate cravings.
    I have not tried the Nutella ( it's hazelnut and chocolate) but next to it was Marantha DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTER- it had less calories and fat grams than Nutella, so I bought it instead.

It has satisfied my chocolate cravings. Sometimes I'll spread it on a rice cake, on a banana (again, a big shock), or lick it off a spoon.

And = it puzzled me that although it has about the same am't of calories, fat grams, ect.....
    EXCEPT ALL THE CALORIES in it are packed full of nutrients.