What WOULDN'T you change about yourself?

Options
I love MFP, and learning about all the changes we hope to see in ourselves. I am curious to find out what you would NEVER want to change about yourself...
I would never want to change my eyes. I love them! Oh, and the funky vampire bite shaped mole on my neck! :drinker:

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Being nice even though it usually is "too nice".
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    My mind
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    It would be my nose or my smile. They're both kinda tied for me :)
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    my smile and my lips
  • CharityShantell
    CharityShantell Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love MFP, and learning about all the changes we hope to see in ourselves. I am curious to find out what you would NEVER want to change about yourself...
    I would never want to change my eyes. I love them! Oh, and the funky vampire bite shaped mole on my neck! :drinker:

Good post! I would never change:

-My faith in the saving power of Jesus Christ
    -My eyes
    -My height
    -General facial bone structure
    -My voice

Thanks again - good, positive post! :flowerforyou:
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Being nice even though it usually is "too nice".
    Oh my gosh me too!! I get taken advantage of all the time because I am too nice but it is a quality I feel is important and I would like to never change. How great would this world be if we were all like this!! :smile:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Definitely my eyes & my sense of humor. :smile:
  • PoorGirlEatingHealthy
    Options
    My eyes, my big crazy hand, and my personality..I might be a weirdo but I am a happy weirdo!
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Since this is a weight loss sight I'm gonna say that when I get down to goal weight that I still have large breasts. ;-)

(Not to be crass or offensive or anything, I just like having a nice rack- I've always been chubby but have been blessed up top.)
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Pretty much my whole face, my hair is kinda awesome, most aspects of my personality, and I DO have pretty rockin' t!ts...(though I kind of want to get small implants for shape's sake). :laugh:
  • crystaldegreef
    Options
    The only thing I WANT to change about myself is my current weight.... everything else is awesome in my opinion!!!! lol
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    The two physical things I would never change are my eye color (I get complimented on them ALL the time) and my butt... I've always liked my butt (and have never gotten any complaints from anyone about it, either. lol) I WOULD, however like to lose a little breast fat. My back hurts a lot of the time and I really think it's because my boobs are too big! LOL Might be an overshare and I'm sorry, but *shrugs* it's true!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    Haha great post.

The birthmark above my lip
    My smile
    My butt :)
    My faith
    The way I laugh (when I really laugh I snort lol)
    My crazyness (im really spontaneous)
    My skin color ( beautifully tanned)
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'd never change my teeth, they aren't perfect but I like how they look.

I'd never change my skin, it's clear, I hardly ever get zits and I tan easily.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    mamao6....I couldn't have said it better! ; )
    Physically, I would also say my hair.
    Who I am inside? My faith my nonjudgementalism and my great big mamma heart.
  • rlittle2
    rlittle2 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Definitely my smile and personality. If those change, I have bigger problems in life than worrying about my body!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Wow, lots of things but they are all internal attributes. I love my personality, my ability to understand people, make them feel comfortable, I am non-judgmental, kind and I am blessed to have a happy disposition…..wow, I sound conceded don’t I…LOL One more thing, I would hate to lose my love of learning or the written word.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My existence. There's nothing that anyone could ever convince me to change about myself. I am such a defined specimen of chaotic balance, that one modified factor would throw everything off course. :smooched:
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    My Height (5'1") and my Freckles!

oh and my pervertedness
  • summerfun21
    Options
    The little scar (C-Section) from the birth of my daughter!!!