fighting for my life

Options
2»

Replies

• readerrabbit
    Options
    Good for you. You are being proactive. I've had diabetes for 8 years now. My current doctor recommended this site. I think when you write everything down you have a better handle on your life. Even when you mess up for a day, like I did today, you just need to press on forward. Every day is a new start.:wink:
  • peepocheck
    peepocheck Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    one more thing, if you look around for sites that are for diabetics trying to lose weight, you might just find a site that will measure what you need to help you with the diabetic part of your weight loss. You can always work two sites together. I do it.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Congratulations on making the decision to do something to help yourself. This site is a great tool and I have gotten great motivation and support from the friends I have made here. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm glad your friend told you about us!!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good luck! i also feel that i'm fitting for my life! I feel with MVP and all it offers also with my determination is going to make this a succesful lifestyle change this time. You are definitly on the right path!

a3697427.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    i dunno if this is what you are looking for. but under TOOLS->REPORTS->NUTRITION you can select sugar and see a chart of how much sugar you have consumed over the past 7 days or more. that should help you with keeping track.

also you can click on the food tab->settings, under "food and exercise diary settings", that should show you what is being reported and you can select "sugar" on there as well. that should help you keep track of your sugar intake.