SUCCESS = See Us Crush Calories Eating Sensibly Safe

Options
:laugh: That's my definition of SUCCESS. Like many of you, this is my 4 milionth time of TRYING to lose weight. Yes, for those of us that find it very easy to GAIN the excess baggage, it can be an uphill climb.

I think this time, I just may find SUCCESS (See Us Crush Calories Eating Sensibly Safe)

I'm looking at food differently this time around. My wife and I are finding out eating healthy is really great tasting.

Egg Whites can really be delicous lightly fried in a olive oil spray with fresh spinach and sauteed onions and zuchini.

Processed sugars NOT SAFE. Total body shock. I have found a great way to make a oatmeal shake with yogurt, tablespoon or two of raw honey and 1 cup of skim milk. It's a great before bed snack that'll keep you satisfied ALL NIGHT LONG.

DON'T KNOCK IT TILL YOU'VE TRIED IT ~ Buy a Magic Bullet and have a blast.

Either way, We CAN'T do this alone. We need each others support and a knowledge base of suggestions of replacing our BAD choices with GOOD food choices. So please post on my new BLOG any healthy suggestions you might find. I have the sweet tooth at nighttime before bed. I NEED YOUR HELP. Please give me some good alternatives to Chocolate Chip Cookies and a 16 oz Glass of Milk. Please, Please POST AWAY, I'll be checking everyday for your suggestions for me and other GOOD alternatives. Until then our word is SUCCESS (SEE US CRUSH CALORIES EATING SENSIBLY SAFE).

Replies

• Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I just made dark and light cloud cookies from skinnytaste.com. I love them and they are low calorie/low carb.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I have learned a lot during my weight loss and am sickened by all the nutritional pollution that is out there--something I never realized when I was morbidly obese, because all I did was eat it all without thinking about the facts.

I now look at food as fuel, and not as pleasure.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am in my 8th week of clean eating...and I have to say, I feel great and I am not in any way feeling deprived! Check out Clean eating magazine, I recently subscribed and it is loaded with healthy, clean low calorie recipes. (cleaneatingmag.com) and another favorite of mine is Tosca Reno (the eat clean diet). maybe you already know about them, but if not, definetly worth checking out!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    If you interested, I got a coupon code to get clean eating magazine for a year for $5.99. I bought it a few times at the grocery store for like 6.00 or 7.00 a piece (i dont remember the exact cover price) Here is the link. it brings you to the site and when you check out you just have to enter the coupon code 2245.

http://www.freesnatcher.com/clean-eating-or-vegetarian-times-magazine-subscriptions-for-5-99/