New to MFP

hcarla
hcarla Posts: 3
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined today for a competition that begins on Wednesday. My room mate has been on this competition and won the team part which she loved. She was off for a couple of weeks and we have both been eating like it's 1999 so now it's time to get serious. With a buddy, I think I'll do pretty good. I have a friend who is going to be my team member and she'll be great inspiration and motivation. We pay $5 a week. Having to pay to lose weight is great motivation, too. I'm looking forward to this. I'm really looking forward to being a much more slender version of myself

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    That does sound like good motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend!

Good luck in the competition.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    I agree, a buddy and money are always great weight loss motivators! Stay strong!
  • crtrptr
    crtrptr Posts: 1
    Good Morning! Today will be a wonderful day. I feel it in my core, I feel in in my muscles and I feel it in my heart. I want to inspire evrybody to find satisfaction in their food choices today and pride in their workout. My plan today consists of an acai shake, and a four mile run and some healthy snacking in between maybe:happy: almonds, whole and natural. Have a terrific Tuesday!
This discussion has been closed.