Fibromyalgia Newbie

Options
Hi all! I'm looking for others who suffer from Fibromyalgia and/or CFS/ME and are also on this weight loss journey to help motivate and support. Feel free to add me if you'd like so we can support each other.

Replies

• sherrismith82
    sherrismith82 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    oh man! I am soooooooooooo sorry to hear that! I will probably get it (fibromyalgia) myself because I have at least 4 women on both sides of my family with it. My prayers are with you :(
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have fibromyalgia and I was thinking about doing a post like this so I am sooo happy to see your post. I was diagnosed with fibro when I was about 12 or 13 yrs old. I would love to talk to you and everyone else who is also dealing with the same challenges. I am sending you a friend request.

Penny:flowerforyou:
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi. I have fibromyalgia and I was thinking about doing a post like this so I am sooo happy to see your post. I was diagnosed with fibro when I was about 12 or 13 yrs old. I would love to talk to you and everyone else who is also dealing with the same challenges. I am sending you a friend request.

Penny:flowerforyou:

Hi Penny! I am also 29 and was diagnosed after a traumatic injury in 2007. I'm sick of being in pain all the time and since the last thing I can do is lose weight...here I am! I have quite a way to go but a had a mini success with losing 5lbs this week! :) I've been doing water classes and feeling much better. What do you do for exercise? Thanks for the add!
  • jennro7781
    Options
    oh man! I am soooooooooooo sorry to hear that! I will probably get it (fibromyalgia) myself because I have at least 4 women on both sides of my family with it. My prayers are with you :(

Thank you Sherri. It's NO FUN! I really, really hope you don't develop it!
  • jennro7781
    Options
    Anyone else suffer with fibro or cfs/me????
  • jennro7781
    Options
    BUMP
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I was diagnosed in 2009 after a car accident. I am trying to get my life back so that I don't have to live around the Fibro so much anymore