Really BAD day.

Options
I've been a MFP member for a little less than a year now, but I didn't really start using it until about a month and a half ago. The weight I have lost in that time alone has proven that this sight works. I have a diet of 1200 cals before exercise. I usually go over on my cals everyday, but only about 50 - 150 cals a day. So far I have lost 10 lbs and still losing. Today, however, was a different matter. My classmate said she had wanted to go eat at Piccadilly's on our lunch hour, so we went. Well, lets just say that all that food didn't seem like so much when it was on my tray. I am so upset with myself for going over my cals by such a ridiculous amount. I won't be making that mistake again for a VERY long time. ( I wont say never cause accidents happen.) At least tomorrow is another day. :wink:

17569.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• celverdi
    celverdi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been a MFP member for a little less than a year now, but I didn't really start using it until about a month and a half ago. The weight I have lost in that time alone has proven that this sight works. I have a diet of 1200 cals before exercise. I usually go over on my cals everyday, but only about 50 - 150 cals a day. So far I have lost 10 lbs and still losing. Today, however, was a different matter. My classmate said she had wanted to go eat at Piccadilly's on our lunch hour, so we went. Well, lets just say that all that food didn't seem like so much when it was on my tray. I am so upset with myself for going over my cals by such a ridiculous amount. I won't be making that mistake again for a VERY long time. ( I wont say never cause accidents happen.) At least tomorrow is another day. :wink:

17569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is another day, great attitude.

Good for you on those 10 lbs. keep going
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    The accountability from this site is incredible. I praise your outlook and dedication towards keeping yourself in check. More power to you. :drinker:
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    my day started out great (diet-wise), then I fell into the abyss at dinner time. My daughter and I went to Olive Garden,,,,I ate half of my entree, one bread stick, salad, and a half a piece of lemon creme cake...900 calories. I had so many calories left for dinner, that I didn't "worry," I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE FUCUSED, :sick: I wrote it down anyway, I need to know.
  • ramonaschack
    ramonaschack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    UGH I ate like 1800 calories yesterday. The problem is I was doing so good and then the last 4-5 days not so good. Time to get back to it. It's a contsant battle. The 12 pounds I want to loose seems like it may as well be 120. I've only lost 4 pounds in like 6 weeks.
  • beachchic3030
    beachchic3030 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    well at least you were accountable to your self about what happened and you seem to have a good plan. Dont beat yourself up to much over it,as you said tomorrow is another day and im sure your do fine.