New Friends Wanted

hrdyboyzlita
hrdyboyzlita Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone, how's it going? My name is Peter Kramer and I am new to here. I am 26 years old and live in Las Vegas. I am trying to get scheduled to have my second kidney transplant. But due to all the medications and steroids I am on, I have to lose 40 pounds. I am working out with a trainer named Hayley Hollander. I am trying my best to eat right and excercise. But it is hrd. If anybody else on here lives in Las Vegas or just wants to chat please feel free to email me. My e-mail is hrdyboyzlita@aol.com. I would love to have some friends to go excercise with at the LVAC. Thanks for reading

Peter Kramer

Replies

• Hello everyone, how's it going? My name is Peter Kramer and I am new to here. I am 26 years old and live in Las Vegas. I am trying to get scheduled to have my second kidney transplant. But due to all the medications and steroids I am on, I have to lose 40 pounds. I am working out with a trainer named Hayley Hollander. I am trying my best to eat right and excercise. But it is hrd. If anybody else on here lives in Las Vegas or just wants to chat please feel free to email me. My e-mail is hrdyboyzlita@aol.com. I would love to have some friends to go excercise with at the LVAC. Thanks for reading

Peter Kramer
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    I don't live in Vegas, but welcome and good luck!!!!
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Welcome Peter,
    I am sure you will find a lot of likeminded people here, where you can share your success or even days when you feel down.
    Good luck in your journey
    saluna xxx
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Yep same here! Welcome to MFP.. Even though i don't live in LV i am always happy to chat with people, So feel free to do so!

Jeff
This discussion has been closed.