Slow...slower ...slowing down on my lbs..

Options
OK so I have been trying to lose weight. I only have like 1200 calories a day(because of my job, I set down all day). I try to do good and I do......but when I workout, there goes my calories...... back up :explode: Some days i still have like 300 to 600 to go. Then when I do get close to 1200 in over in fat or carbs or protein. PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THIS A LITTLE BETTER!!!

I NEED TO LOSE AT LEAST 5lbs or BY 4/20/11..........WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?? :sad:
What about the special K diet???? :ohwell:

Replies

• ChristinaRamos
    Options
    Hi! Friend me and I will give you a simple menu to follow, but no white rice, flour, sugar, or pasta! If you want to lose weight quickly, I would start the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge.

christina
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That's 5lbs in about 2 weeks. That's a bit fast unless you are very overweight. I would consult a nutritionist or your doctor to make a good weight loss plan.

And I'm having a hard time understanding your description in that first paragraph. Is 1200 Cal your total or net? What do you mean with the working out and "there goes my calories"? You eat more when you workout? I'm lost. One thing I did get from what you said about going over in the "fat or carbs or protein"-- I'm guessing that's while still close to 1200? Those numbers for nutrition are only recommended, and you can go change them up to suit your body (again consult a doctor would be best). My thoughts about that is if you must go over, pick protein to be the one you max out. Protein is more filling than the other 2, and you need protein to build muscle (muscle uses more calories which increases you metabolism).