What would be your Magical Power?

2»

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    X-Ray vision and superhuman strength
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Time Travel. So I could slap the younger me before I say yes to dating my husband. :laugh:
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 702 Member
    I want "Relax and Chill Out" vision. Then I''ll just go for a long, long walk and keep looking at people.

Now this, this is really cool....Wow....I love this!!!!
  • kristarablue
    Time Travel. So I could slap the younger me before I say yes to dating my husband. :laugh:

Oh honey...preachin to choir....LOL...but lets face it, your younger self probably would not have listened anyway.
  • kristarablue
    I would like the power to heal

Love it!!! Using your power for good. That is happiness all rolled up in a little thread:smile:
  • kristarablue
    I want to be omnipowerful, like what ever I want I can do, if I wanted to fly, I could, if I wanted to shape shift into a crazy awesome giant fire breathing purple dragon, no sweat, If I wanted want to turn my dog into a awesoem dragon, I could do that too, i could read your mind and control you,and I could make you gain tens lbs if you made me mad, or make you lose a bunch because I'm nice like that lol

I love how you think! Your avatar pic seems perfect for this post, too. Love it!

I'm not sure what I would want. Probably invisibility, though I'm sure eventually I would be corrupted to use it for evil. I wouldn't start that way, though! Flying would be cool, but how fast? Being mad genius smart would be really cool.

Is there a time table for us to get our powers, or is this going to be a "coming soon" feature? 'Cause once you throw this out there, we're all going to be anticipating our new powers!

LOL...There maybe a time table but then you can't seem to make up your mind which power you would want....wouldn't know what to choose.....LOL
  • Easy....

Lose weight and tone overnight
  • etpx3
    etpx3 Posts: 147 Member
    the power to read peoples minds...what theyre thinking, how theyre feeling..etc. but i def want to b able to turn this power on and off lol
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Once almost thought I had a super-power. I could make red-lights turn green by staring at them. :laugh:

But have several,
    #1 Absolutely would love to time travel. I'm a big fan (not just because I'm a big guy) of time travel stories. However, there's that whole "butterfly effect." How does anyone learn from bad experiences, if bad experiences had been prevented by a time traveler. (So, until then, learning to take the "bad" with the good.)

#2 Ability to heal (physically or mentally/emotionally). But along with that would be the ability to sense those who are in pain.

#3 Ability to forgive like a saint. (Gotta forgive yourself, before forgiving others. I'm guilty of being hard of myself and holding grudges just a tad longer than the average person. But, hey I'm learning to be a better social citizen.)

#4 If I could mimic a super-hero, it would be Batman. Imagine kicking holding your own along with the other super-power aliens and genetically altered people without having any super powers. Besides, he's pretty darn wealthy to boot.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Invisibility!!! No question.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    I want to be able to blink my house clean, laundry done, garden tended, & lawn care done. I know its lame compared to superhuman strength and such but it would give me so much more time for MFP :drinker:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    The one I would want the most is magnetization (think magneto from X-men).

Option 2 would be to shape shift into any living thing I choose, real or imaginary. This also comes with the ability to change my strength and intelligence levels.
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    i wud love to be able to move my fat from the areas i dont want it in to my boobs:blushing: so they go bak to being the way they were b4 i lost 23lbs lmao :) other than that id love the ability to make evryone peacful and happy no matter wot the trouble :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    i would want my Hogwarts letter ;P then i could just learn spells!

i know im a geek, but i love it :)
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    teleportation...no more getting stuck in traffic...hell, I guess I dont even need a car anymore...think of the savings on that!!
  • kristarablue
    I want to be able to blink my house clean, laundry done, garden tended, & lawn care done. I know its lame compared to superhuman strength and such but it would give me so much more time for MFP :drinker:

Oh Lady Jane, me too...I wish I could just wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched and have everything perfect.... I am looking at lots of laundry wiggling my nose and waaala, nothing, alas, I think I am going to have to do it myself:-(
  • kristarablue
    teleportation...no more getting stuck in traffic...hell, I guess I dont even need a car anymore...think of the savings on that!!

Think of all the time you would save... Oh wait, I think I need to add that to mine, then I could go to other countries and use my ability to communicate in any language often.....sounds fun
This discussion has been closed.