random questions

Options
sexygenius
sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
so im coming to a little money about $620.. I would like to spend some of it on fitness related things.. I know for sure that I am getting a scale.. what else has been helpful for you? I need new shoes, tenny's, I wear a size 11 women (dont laugh) have any suggestions for good work out shoes?

On a nother note I have decided I'm going to become a clown, yes for real. but I am still trying to think of a good name, so far I have, lolli,skittlez,tickles,bubbles, and candy.. I want a super cute name any suggestions? (isnt it intersting that clown names are so close to stripper names? lol) any other clown suggesting, involing anything? costume,make up,ect..

Replies

• justsummie
    justsummie Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I wear a women's size 10-11 too. I just found some of those shape-up shoes (the generic Danskin brand) at Wall Mart on super clearance for $7.00!!!! I was so excited. I just got them 3 days ago but they appear to be tightening my thighs...at least it feels that way. The nice thing about having big feet is getting the clearance deals because most people aren't in that size. LOL. Good luck.
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    100% get a heart rate monitor!!! It is AMAZINGLY motivating to actually see how many calories you burn personally with each workout!! It will make you want to work out a ton more!!
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Best money invested... $250 for the gym for the year. They have everything I need!

I just bought a great pair of New Balance sneakers and if you look carefully, they are the only brand that makes some of their sneakers in the USA! (not all, you have to look carefully). I wear a tena nd my daughter wears an 11... no laughing here. The men in the house wear 13's...

Wish I could think of a clown name.....
  • sexygenius
    Options
    100% get a heart rate monitor!!! It is AMAZINGLY motivating to actually see how many calories you burn personally with each workout!! It will make you want to work out a ton more!!

what one do you have? how much does it cost? is it awesome? lol
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    Options
    A good investment would be a heart rate monitor (Polar F6 I've heard is good), and so far as shoes, go to a running shoe store (any legit athletic shoe store should be ok). They will watch/analyze your stride on a treadmill and match shoes to how you walk/run. I got some for just over $100 about 14 months ago and work out in them every day and they're still going strong!

Clown name: All I can think of is Fizbo from Modern Family....you've got some tough competition!
    Maybe Candy Bubblz or Tickle Candy? Not sure though. I'm not good at naming clowns. :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    bonkerina?
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options

what one do you have? how much does it cost? is it awesome? lol

I have the pink Polar f6 and it is my best friend. it is AMAZING. seriously. If I lost mine tomorrow I'd buy it all over again in a heart beat. In fact I lost the chest strap once and i found a replacement on amazing. You will thank me I swear!!! :D
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Best money invested... $250 for the gym for the year. They have everything I need!

Where do you live that you can get a gym membership for $250 for the whole year?????! I'm moving there.
  • sexygenius
    Options
    bonkerina?

that would be an intersting a charater, a super clumsy,baffleing,silly, over weight ballerina...