need help

Options
I started dieting again about 5 weeks ago (first time was several months after having my second child and I lost 76 lbs and was at a stand still). The first 8 lbs came off pretty quick but for the last two weeks I've been stuck at the same weight....I've been doing under my calories most every day, and I've added in walking a couple of days a week (can't do a whole lot of different exercises due to my neck and low back being fused from a car accident i was in 10 years ago.) I do walk around a lot at my job (work at a restaurant) and I've been eating grilled chicken, egg whites, salad, and fruit. Any tips or advice would be appreciated

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Sethra,

I think maybe yours is more specific to a woman who has had kids. They could probably give you better ideas.

With that, I would say you are off to a good start with the diet choices and walking. Maybe see what you can expand upon with your exercise; can you bike, treadmill, elliptical? As for your diet, it looks like good choices but you may need to mix it up a little with different healthy food choices so you don't get burned out on the same things.

I would say that if you are here and you are committed, then you will achieve it. Let me know if you have any specific questions that I may be able to answer. Of course, log your food, log your exercise and see where changes can be made if you aren't losing the weight.