How to record P90X day 1 workout?!

Options
I did chest & back (workout 1) today and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to record the workout under exercise. My HR ave was 114 (which is like a walk) for 1hr (including some ab work). I'm hoping that as I get stronger, i'll be able to push myself to work out harder, but for now, this is it. How would you record this? Suggestions?

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I did chest & back (workout 1) today and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to record the workout under exercise. My HR ave was 114 (which is like a walk) for 1hr (including some ab work). I'm hoping that as I get stronger, i'll be able to push myself to work out harder, but for now, this is it. How would you record this? Suggestions?

Do you have a heart rate monitor? I have a Body Media Fit and it logged about 350 calories for Chest and Back for me today - but its different for every person...
  • Codygirlslim
    Options
    I agree, you have to put it in manually and use a HRM in order to record the cal's burned, or any of the other info. I find this is the best way for me. Good luck! xox
  • quandrie
    quandrie Posts: 4
    Options
    Definitely get a heart rate monitor and just add it in as a strength workout.....or create your own workout on this website. Much more accurate than if you used the generic item on the site. And way to go with the p90x! Im up to week 6. Stay with it, Its well worth it!!