The start of a new journey

Options
niclan13
niclan13 Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone out there in the land of MFP. I am new, just joined an hour ago. Truth be told I have had the app installed on my phone for a few weeks but to scared to start the process. Today, I decided was my day to start my journey to be happy and healthy within myself. This journey to a smaller, happier and healthier person will benefit so many people, but most of all ME. My aunts sent me the request to join this site and who best to have for support but your family. I am a person that always needs to see progress/results immediately, and I know that sometimes that doesnt happen. So I am going to live with the motto Slow and steady :) I will definately be using the posts and asking for help this time. I can do this :)

Replies

• keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! :smile:
  • calspr
    calspr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you go girl this website has really help me stay focused
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Awesome!!!
    Welcome!!!
  • cucoyannie
    Options
    Hi all, I just joined and plan to loose a lot of lbs so you'll be seeing me a lot i hope.
  • niclan13
    niclan13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can tell by reading the numerous posts on this site that there is alot of support out there. It is going to be awesome! I have failed with many yo-yo and fab diets before, and I know its just a lifestyle change that will help me succeed. Good luck and best wishes to everyone on their weight loss journeys....and congrats on all your successes