I've been threatening.... and last night I did it!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    OMG....you are GORGEOUS!!!!! girl you look amazIng don't you dare put that beautiful girl in the picture down...I'll kick your butt!!! :angry: .............seriously hubba hubba girl....sooo pretty! great cut...and love your outfit too sista!!!!:love:

hugs!
    Ali

Ditto! Don't put yourself down.......most women would kill to look like you!! You are amazingly beautiful and you better start knowin' that *wags finger at Megan.

That is the cutest cut evahhhh...btw.:wink:

Thanks! It's still a little choppy, but it took me like 3 hours cause I only have two hands and no big mirror to see the back. I'll touch it up sometime this week.

omg you did that amazing cut!!! bowing in awe.....nice job girl!!! :bigsmile: very nice!!!
  • AugustBaby1973
    Options
    OMG! The short hair wave is back! My friend at work just cut her hair, too! She went from hair down her back to Halle Berry's original short "do"! :happy: I love short hair! I've had short hair since high school, and it's fabulous and easy to maintain! Oh,and by the way Dahling.....YOU LOOK FABULOUS! :heart:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    First of all...

*SLAP*

YOU....

ARE....

NOT....

FAT.

You're beautiful.

Now that I've 'talked' some sense into ya... Hey, sis!!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    First of all...

*SLAP*

YOU....

ARE....

NOT....

FAT.

You're beautiful.

Now that I've 'talked' some sense into ya... Hey, sis!!

Thank sista! You're pretty hawt yourself :bigsmile: Miss ya, how are y'all??
  • Manda86
    Options
    We're doing very well... I'm STILL looking for a job (*SIIIIIIIIIGH*) but have been praying about it. I hope something comes along soon... it makes me want to barf thinking about it. I'm stressing out a little. How're things in your neck of the woods?
  • mholmes
    Options
    They're ok. He applied for unemployment and qualified. It's a third of what he would normally bring in but it's something and it helps. He does have an interview tomorrow (pray for us) and if that goes well it should be realtively close to what he used to make and he'd be working from home which would be incredible since at 4$ a gallon that'd save us a lot on gas money too! Good luck on your job search to babe, you'll find something.... you're just so amazing God's having trouble picking out the perfect job for you :flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Options
    They're ok. He applied for unemployment and qualified. It's a third of what he would normally bring in but it's something and it helps. He does have an interview tomorrow (pray for us) and if that goes well it should be realtively close to what he used to make and he'd be working from home which would be incredible since at 4$ a gallon that'd save us a lot on gas money too! Good luck on your job search to babe, you'll find something.... you're just so amazing God's having trouble picking out the perfect job for you :flowerforyou:

WHY DON'T YOU LIVE CLOSER?!!?

Let's go get coffee.

And by 'go get' I mean come over.

Cause I'm teh por.

I'm making blueberry muffins... (from scratch)
  • mholmes
    Options
    How about you bring the muffins. Developing our own coffee recipes is in our family blood... I have a blend that I made recently that's delish! And blueberry muffins are the way to my heart... Well anything bread really :laugh: I won a silver spoon contest once for my cheese braid bread.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I think you look amazing! Love the haircut! I give all the girls on here a ton of credit.. I just can't cut my hair.. I know if i did I'd probably loose five lbs just in hair hahaha!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Looks HAWT, sistah!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

You should keep it that length. (hubby will get used to it) :bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    Options
    I think you look amazing! Love the haircut! I give all the girls on here a ton of credit.. I just can't cut my hair.. I know if i did I'd probably loose five lbs just in hair hahaha!!
    Ditto! I wasn't born with this Tyra Banks forehead! My hairs so thick and heavy and it pulls my hair line back. I just can't stand long hair on me. Besides I'm short and fluffy I think my hair should be short and fluffy! haha 2066.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) Good call!!!! :smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Besides I'm short and fluffy I think my hair should be short and fluffy! haha 2066.jpg

Amen sista!!! :drinker: Here's to all the short and fabulous fluffy women on MFP!!! :drinker:
  • Manda86
    Options
    How about you bring the muffins. Developing our own coffee recipes is in our family blood... I have a blend that I made recently that's delish! And blueberry muffins are the way to my heart... Well anything bread really :laugh: I won a silver spoon contest once for my cheese braid bread.

Cheese.... braid.... bread???

SOLD!!!

*runs for car*

I see you also share my love for baked goods... MOVE CLOSER, DANG IT!!
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! What is with these men (my hubby included) that want the crazy long hair!!! I think it might have something to do with whipping it around during... :noway:

Um, not that I have the experience to back this up, but wouldn't super-long hair just get in the way?
  • Manda86
    Options
    J likes my hair better short.... *shrugs*

It definitely stays out of my way now.

No more constantly tucking it behind my ears.

What are we talking about, again? lol
  • mholmes
    Options
    Hahaha! What is with these men (my hubby included) that want the crazy long hair!!! I think it might have something to do with whipping it around during... :noway:

Um, not that I have the experience to back this up, but wouldn't super-long hair just get in the way?

Yes!! Screaming "OW you're on my hair" does kind of ruin the mood :laugh:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Looks awesome:flowerforyou:
  • mholmes
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thanks!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

Hahaha! I don't mean SUPER long that would get tangled during an active romp, but you know, past the shoulders...

I think in general guys like it long. But I'm with you ladies - I just couldn't handle the maintanence of it anymore!
    :flowerforyou: