Do NOT open this thread. I repeat DO NOT open this thread.

Options
13»

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    quick anecdote on this song:
    a couple of friends and I are driving around and on the radio comes "top 5 songs of the '90's" and Mixalot starts blasting out of the radio at #5. We crank it up, sing a long and then are struck silly, confused, and enormously amused when #4, then 3, then 2 and 1 are all Mixalot BBB. FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!!:laugh: :laugh:

We still laugh about that everytime we hear it at a wedding or occasionally on the radio.

i told this to my dh and laaauuughed..i told him i would have probably sat thru at least three of them!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I am laughing so hard it hurts.

I worked at a popular steak place in the 90's during season. Every year I would get a call to come back and work for Beafsteak Charlie. Well one summer I gained like 25 pounds.

I come back to work, cant wait to see all my old friends.

I open the door to the kitchen and the cooks all turn toward me and sing......

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!!

(ok, so i ran crying from the room, but i came back an laughed like h*** later that night)

and I LOVED that friends episode. seeing ross and rachel-straight laced and all singing this sone to their baby was almost more than i could stand!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    LMAO thanks alot lina! I like it though...lol