Pity Party's over - Sorry for the meltdown

Options
Wanted to thank everyone who supported me at my meltdown/pity party yesterday. Well, the party's over, and it''s tme to get back to work. I'm not going to let a measly 4 pound gain put me off my plan of living healthy, getting in shape and getting toned up, and losing my extra weight. It's just going to take longer than expected.

So thanks to everyone who took the time to write, sorry for my attitude. I'll try not to fall so deep into the pit next time.

Replies

• yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Welcome back honey
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    we all have our bad days / nights lord knows I did yesterday to! But here's to a new day and staying on track! best of luck to you :) Keep your head up
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey, everyone falls down in the pit some times. Luckily we have people on here that will throw you a rope and pull you out. Glad to hear your feeling better.:flowerforyou:
  • grammy8813
    Options
    thats ok ive had 2 meltdowns in 10 days.........lolbetter days coming right !~~~~~~~~HANG IN THERE~~~~~~~~
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    It happens.... you get back up and keep movin'!!!! ((big hug)) :flowerforyou:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Sometimes these things happen to get us on track! Hang in there and you will do just fine! xxxxx
  • wolsteem
    wolsteem Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey friends are there to support not just for the success but also for when it doesn't go quite to plan. Chin up, you'll get there.
  • glendadykstra
    Options
    I hate to say it, but I am happy it isn't just me. Sore muscles, lack of motivation, weight gain and loss. Worse of all is the trouble with waste disbursement. (Yeah, you all know what I mean). I finally did a check on fiber... 2 grams a day does not cut it. So, today went out and bought me those high fiber things I have always loved but thought were too high in calories. With the 'work" I put in on my body each day, I can afford those extra calories.

Don't feel alone lady . I am pulling for you. You have pulled me out of some pretty rough patches by just caring. So here is my hand, get the heck outta that pit and come fishing. I think you could handle 20 hours driving to catch a stupid fish. :D

Glenda