MFP Swimmers July 29th

Options
Hey all. Hoping to jump in the water today after my husband gets home from work. I swim at the outdoor Olympic sized pool on the local naval base. I totally prefer to swim indoors because I love backstroke and can't seem to keep myself going in a straight line without a ceiling to look at, but I have trouble getting up in the mornings for the indoor lap swim and the other fitness swim is over lunch. I'm a stay at home mom so... the lunch swim is out for me. Hope everybody gets in a great workout today or has a good day off from the pool. I'm working toward triathlons someday and trying to run, bike, and swim alternating as many days as I can. Good luck everybody!

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Hey all. Hoping to jump in the water today after my husband gets home from work. I swim at the outdoor Olympic sized pool on the local naval base. I totally prefer to swim indoors because I love backstroke and can't seem to keep myself going in a straight line without a ceiling to look at, but I have trouble getting up in the mornings for the indoor lap swim and the other fitness swim is over lunch. I'm a stay at home mom so... the lunch swim is out for me. Hope everybody gets in a great workout today or has a good day off from the pool. I'm working toward triathlons someday and trying to run, bike, and swim alternating as many days as I can. Good luck everybody!
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I'll be posting on here on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, those are the days that I swim! Glad someone is doing this!
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Me too!!! Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays are my days for swimming but I wanted to hit the pool today because I haven't been exercising much lately. Doesn't look good though, thunderstorms all afternoon and evening. Glad to see other swimmers out there!