wedding!!!

Options
Hi all.... my wedding is coming around very fast!! 16 weeks and 5 days till my big day!! need rapid weightloss!! any tips???

Replies

• HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Do you have your dress?
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    apparently the Jillian Michaels videos are supposed to work but I haven't had time to try mine yet.
  • mitts1970
    mitts1970 Posts: 56
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I've just started - again - but the best advice I have heard is eat healthy, exercise and drink lots of water! Good luck - you can do it :)
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    Dont do it! :tongue: only kidding, eat well, exercise, and strength train to tone as you go....
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    I'm just counting calories. That's how I lost 3.6 pounds in almost 2 weeks.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I suggest Beachbody's programs! They have definitely help me lose the weight. The hottest one out now is Turbo Fire. Message me if you'd like more info.
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    thanks all!! :) yes i have my dress :) but my last fitting isnt until 2 week before the big day so i can lose lose lose until then!!!! :) thats the plan anyway!!!!!!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Flat Belly diet/detox stage, and lots of CARDIO no alcohol and low low carbs sodium. Just google flat belly detox - In the 5 days I did it dropped 5 lbs and jump started feel good vibes to continue to work hard!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I suggest Beachbody's programs! They have definitely help me lose the weight. The hottest one out now is Turbo Fire. Message me if you'd like more info.

whats turbo fire?? xx
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    If you have free time take a jog, walk, or may even go on a bike ride. That may help!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Flat Belly diet/detox stage, and lots of CARDIO no alcohol and low low carbs sodium. Just google flat belly detox - In the 5 days I did it dropped 5 lbs and jump started feel good vibes to continue to work hard!

thanks i will google it now :D:D xx
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    I hope ur wedding is the most magical day for you! Hopefully it's full of wonderful surprises.
  • tcsteeves
    tcsteeves Posts: 59
    Options
    Drink lots of water, count calories because if you know how much you are eating you can go up or down if you have to, and try some Zumba. It's a lot of fun. I've been doing MFP for 9 days now and I lost 10 pounds already, doing exactly what I just told you. Good luck!
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    Wat's zumba?
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    I hope ur wedding is the most magical day for you! Hopefully it's full of wonderful surprises.

aww thank you sweetie! yes me too!! i just know i will feel so much better with 1 or 2 stone off me!! do you think it is possible is such i short space of time?!
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    Yeah because i dropped 3.6 pounds in 1 in a half weeks!
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Drink lots of water, count calories because if you know how much you are eating you can go up or down if you have to, and try some Zumba. It's a lot of fun. I've been doing MFP for 9 days now and I lost 10 pounds already, doing exactly what I just told you. Good luck!

thanks for the tips! and wow well done to you... i have been thinking about joining zumba for a while!! think i will drag a friend there with me!! xx
  • bridetobe310711
    Options
    Yeah because i dropped 3.6 pounds in 1 in a half weeks!

fab!! FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME THEN!!!! xx
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    If you set ur mind on ur goal and u try and try you will accomplish wat ur heart desires.
  • armywifeinpink
    Options
    I always suggest to people who are wanting to start loosing weight to make sure you detox and do a body cleanse....if your body doesnt have the right good bacteria in it then you could be wasting your time killing yourself for no results....then I would agree with everyone talking about the BeachBody programs and just avoid fried foods and count calories with lots of water :)

Good luck on getting down where you wanna be!!!!