my little weigh in secret. dont tell :)

Options
So this my not be a secret at all but something that i do before i weigh in to drop the pounds that I ate the night before is first, do it first thing in the morning (thats when you weigh the least) second drink a cup of coffee bold and black (its a natural dietetic so it helps you poop to be ever so blunt lol) and third take a poo right before i jump in the scale.

i noticed that it changes the weight by .5 to 1.5 bls. its crazy!!!

does any one else have the weigh in rituals that help drop the pounds right before you step on the scale??

Replies

• KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Haha, I knew wrestlers in high school who did this! They also did some way extreme things to get to the weight they wanted. My only secret it i'll do it after a hot shower with no clothes on. Definately will have to try the poop!
  • BeGreat25
    BeGreat25 Posts: 78
    Options
    This is the same thing I do :)
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    i only count my morning weigh in's before i eat anything and hopefully i go to the bathroom first too. haha. gross but still counts!!
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    Me too, but that is how my body works.
  • Aintplayin
    Aintplayin Posts: 102
    Options
    :laugh: WOW!!!! Whatever works.
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    I weigh in the afternoon :( that is the only time my weigh in lady is available, but I do not drink or eat ANYTHING at least 3 hours before hand
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    same here!!!
    Great minds think alike!!!
  • C_E_
    C_E_ Posts: 2
    Options
    I weigh in as soon as I have woke after emptying the bladder! And naked, always naked! :laugh:
  • Showgirl_8
    Options
    I always weigh myself first thing in the morning (after going to the loo). I also switched from weighing in on a Monday to weighing in on a Thursday - for some reason the scales were always slightly lighter then, probably because I'd had time to work off any weekend excess!
    Never had coffee right before though. I might give that a go.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious. I am not a daily pooper, unfortunately, but I do know that having a BM has great significance on that scale.
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Me too, but that is how my body works.

Yup...No coffee... Just happens naturally... Love it.. Its almost a challange..LOL
  • karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    lol I do that too but can't always poop before (constipated) but I know it works lol
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the concept of weighing in without clothes. You're going to be wearing clothes 99% of the time... :laugh:
  • maysflower
    maysflower Posts: 180
    Options
    I workout first at 5 am, then shower, dry my hair, go to the bathroom (usually only #1 but sometimes I get lucky a do a #2), then jump on the scale, naked of course. I find that the workout before the weigh in helps to get rid of any bloating, or water retention from the day before. But I fully agreed that a poop can change that number a lot. I've seen a 2 lbs difference a couple of times.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've dropped up to 2 pounds from a good poop! :noway:

I don't drink coffee, but I make sure the day before weigh-in, I have a lot of fiber. :embarassed:
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    I don't know if it is the fact that I eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast but I have a large poop everyday about 5pm...never in the morning.... I get off work at 4m so that means coming straight home from work
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the concept of weighing in without clothes. You're going to be wearing clothes 99% of the time... :laugh:

LOL never thought of it that way!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've often wanted to ask the doctor if I could take my clothes off to weigh in since I weigh naked at home!! hahahaha
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    i weigh 2x in a morning lol once after #1 with pjz on, then just b4 i go for my bath without pjz on :) generally get1lb of a difference lmao, cant always do #2 in morning so i take every loss i can get :D
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options

Yes, but do you always wear the same clothes? I sure hope not! (You may wear the same thing to weigh in everytime, but weighing naked is the same concept. Consistency!)