S.B.F. Fitness Challenge. . .July 29

yoginimary
yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
The countdown to the end of the challenge has begun. 10 days left.

I'm not a big Olympics fan, but I'm glad they will be on t.v. - just so I don't have to watch Golf or Millionaire matchmaker on the t.v.s at the gym on the weekends.

Yesterday I did my weights class, yoga, and 10 minutes on the elliptical. I talked to my fav teacher (who does the weights class) about the gym canceling her spin class. She really wants a spin class, so I'm going to write a letter to the gym asking for one. I was bummed about them canceling her class, but it was at a time that most people do not go to the gym (5:30pm on Friday).

I'm not sure what I'm doing today - other than taking Flapjacks to the eye doctor. His eyes are weepy and no medications have had much effect. I should do BL, just take it easy on the wrist.

Happy workouts!

Mary

Replies

• yoginimary
    The countdown to the end of the challenge has begun. 10 days left.

I'm not a big Olympics fan, but I'm glad they will be on t.v. - just so I don't have to watch Golf or Millionaire matchmaker on the t.v.s at the gym on the weekends.

Yesterday I did my weights class, yoga, and 10 minutes on the elliptical. I talked to my fav teacher (who does the weights class) about the gym canceling her spin class. She really wants a spin class, so I'm going to write a letter to the gym asking for one. I was bummed about them canceling her class, but it was at a time that most people do not go to the gym (5:30pm on Friday).

I'm not sure what I'm doing today - other than taking Flapjacks to the eye doctor. His eyes are weepy and no medications have had much effect. I should do BL, just take it easy on the wrist.

Happy workouts!

Mary
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Today is upper body (weights) and spinning.

Still really sore today, but much better than yesterday. I'm going out of town next week, and I'm considering taking those four days off (gasp). Maybe I'm not getting enough recovery time? I think my next challenge goal will include a day officially off every week. But what to give up? Yikes. I'm such a junkie.

Anyways,

Happy workouts, ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Once again today no junk, and try to eat all my cals without eating junk hahaha I think today will be my rest day since I am so tired!! :grumble: Im gonna try to figure out how to get more sleep in haha I wouldnt mind!! I LOVE to sleep!! ahaha
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Yesterday I played tennis for the first time in over a year. It was so much fun! And I burned 658 calories in about an hour and a half. :bigsmile:

Today's plan...
    -Walk ---->DONE! (3.25 miles)
    -Push ups
    -Lots of water

Happy Tuesday!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yesterday, the biggest loser 2 workout, the entire tape!!
    Today, a super fat burner video and some of the Carmen Electra tape...

As far as food goes, it has started great as usual...I just want to stay focused the rest of the day.

Have a great day!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    I stayed within my calories yesterday and it looks like I should be able to do it again easily today. I probably splurged a little much at lunch but it's not going to hurt me calorie wise.
    I did an hour of taebo. I really need to get some different DVD's. I really want the BL's but I don't have extra money right now. I have birthday money left that I was going to spend on other things but maybe I should get one or two of those. Any suggestions for the Biggest Loser Dvd's?
    MIL is coming tomorrow and staying overnight so I don't know how food or exercise is going to go. I will make it work some how or another.
    Happy day everyone!
    Mel
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Mel-
    I have BL Cardio Max and BL Power Sculpt. I really like them both. I feel like I get a really good workout with both. I just bought BL Season 1... I have only used the Sculpting session on it, but I did like it. I hope this helps. :smile:
  • yoginimary
    I stayed within my calories yesterday and it looks like I should be able to do it again easily today. I probably splurged a little much at lunch but it's not going to hurt me calorie wise.
    I did an hour of taebo. I really need to get some different DVD's. I really want the BL's but I don't have extra money right now. I have birthday money left that I was going to spend on other things but maybe I should get one or two of those. Any suggestions for the Biggest Loser Dvd's?
    MIL is coming tomorrow and staying overnight so I don't know how food or exercise is going to go. I will make it work some how or another.
    Happy day everyone!
    Mel

The BL DVDs are $10 from Amazon. If you order 3 of them, you can get free shipping.